Dong Phoo Dee (Act Art)

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I love when Donut found out that Mart has a gf...and she was yelling at Taew for not telling her!!! OMG Hilarious moment! **roll on the floor** Donut's face was priceless!!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL she's so pathetic lol. i watchin it right now but da quality sucks. i'll just rewatch again when somebody upload it lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
she is lol she's great haha. really amusing to watch lol
I just love her dumbfounded facial expression lol... Donut is too hilarious to watch!

Anyone seen today's episode, give me a briefy on it, I think I might have to do a pause on this. Diamend, I was wondering why you liked Saa Poosah so much and I love it. Only on episode 3... I pity ?Siakate? the ghost. :(

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
I just love her dumbfounded facial expression lol... Donut is too hilarious to watch!

Anyone seen today's episode, give me a briefy on it, I think I might have to do a pause on this. Diamend, I was wondering why you liked Saa Poosah so much and I love it. Only on episode 3... I pity ?Siakate? the ghost. :(
lol cause it's a good lakorn!! i'm glad u like it too. i haven't liked a lakorn so much like dat in so long. but u won't feel sorry for seekade for dat long lol

i watchin dong poo dee right now. still good :D cute scenes of mart & taew too but um i don't get y all da girls are in da same grade in school lol oh and mart thinks dat taew is really au's daughter? i got confused on dat too cause i remember in da beginning mart told him to look after taew like she's his real niece and mart said ok i'll look after her like she's my real niece. or maybe he pretending w/ da other family dat he think taew is his real niece

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh I thought Mart did know that Taew is not his real niece. Maybe later in the lakorn, it will be a reason why he denies his love for Taew. I wonder when will they start having feelings for each other. I should go spam in Saa Poosah thread, omg Siaket is really ruining Mai's life. I actually like the chemistry in there.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i thought he knew too but thinkin bout it again maybe he's pretending to not know when he's in front of dat family

natty

Chubs
eeek i can finally watch now! lol internet was down.. gosh i was going crazy so i had to bake to get my mind off of it.. but now i can watch!

natty

Chubs
lol coconut cupcakes lol i was craving it.. but after i made it.. i didnt want it anymore so i took some to the neighbor's kids.. lol there's 5 of them!

natty

Chubs
lol they're always playing in my yard anyways so i feed them haha.. plus i felt sorry for their mom.. 5 kids! all a year apart.. omg lol.. youngest i think is about to turn 2 lol..

but anyways so you girls were right! roj and kom are real sisters

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yop yop yop dats y they both good girls and dat other one aint LOL just playin. i don't get y they're all in da same grade in school though

natty

Chubs
i know huh? roj is supposed to be 2 years older.. then kom is the second right.. and the other girl is the youngest..

fun

Expired Sarnie
i guess dis lakorn can't be all good lol dats one thing dat don't make no sense at all lol
This is not only lakorn that is they are not accurate with age lol... For example since it is still on air- Meu Nang lol... isn't Moota supposedly like 5-6 years younger than May yet they go to the same school. It's either high school or college they are in... lol... but I don't know because the school system is different from the States lol... Oh gosh there are like more lakorn that doesn't make any sense. Tida Wanorn. LOL gosh I wonder how did she survived without pads in the forest. Does she even know what it is :loool: LOL they didn't even mention it in the lakorn, I am just pointing the flaws of the lakorn lol... oh gosh I can't help but laugh!

natty

Chubs
lol re: tida wanorn

maybe she just let it flow with nature (that is if you're talking about what i'm thinking lol if not oops!) .. i mean how did our ancestors survived without those stuff.. lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha for real though dats all i can think of what they used LOL lakorn lack these kind of details not like how it was b4 :( and da jobs dat dese people have in lakorn. we dunno what da hell they do exactly lol