Dong Phoo Dee (Act Art)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol awayjee seechompoo was like dat lol i liked dat lakorn too. it was cute. but yea gosh sucks dat da girl is so nice and she's gonna get her heart broken

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
maybe she'll find someone later in the lakorn either that or they will make her feel indecisive about her relationship with mart and she is the one to pull out???? And taew and mart can be together^^

natty

Chubs
i hope so cherryapple..

cus i think i'm over those story where the nang'ek stole the pra'ek from the other girl and SHE gets deemed as the nang'rai.. just like how they're protraying cartoon as the victim at the moment..

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
I dont mind seeing this occasionally in lakorns....
But Cartoon this is real life her reputation as an actress has been affected no matter how true the news/gossips are...I cant help but feel sorry for her:(

natty

Chubs
lol i would feel a tiny bit bad if she didn't lie about it and admit it when she was first asked about it.. but the fact that she chose to lie just took away the pity party..

funny that i dont know how to predict this lakorn.. i mean we all know that she's nok's daughter and that she and mart will fall for one another.. but how does everything fall into place?

cant wait to see tomorrow's epi..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hey rr I agree with you too mart and cherry were amazing together miss MKKW I just hope they get to do another lakorn together soon^^
I know. I miss them together, and really hope that they do another lakorn together.

I also hope Mart wins some awards for his performances this year. Before a lot of people didn't like that he was stiff, but now he's improving and giving out great performances in his lakorns. How many lakorns does he out this year? It's going to be like 3? This year is so tough since there are so many great lakorns and amazing acting too, but I do wish that Mart gets acknowledge.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Not everything you hear in the news media are always true some can be just false information or even slightly exaggerated to some extent. I purely think cartoon didnt know the guy she was going to marry was a married man....why is it that when a woman does something out of the ordinary she gets all the havoc compared to when a man does something as horrible? I dont understand! I guess being a girl I feel for cartoon at the moment....

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
Speaking of Mart's girlfriend in this lakorn.. I remember reading a summary somewhere that she actually dies and he is the one left heartbroken and then falls or taew or realizes that he actually loves taew..

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
lol holy c.. lol it's chewy.. where have you been love? lol.. yeah i'm getting braces.. and not only that but my hair is chin length! lol lots have changed since we gossip girl..

but anyways back to this lakorn, gosh they better make his fiance like mean or something cus i dont think i'll like how she get heartbroken cus mart falls for taew too.. cus she seems soo nice! eek.. and like as of right now.. i just dont see how he can fall for her.. i mean how do you fall for someone whom you see as a niece since she was a child? oh wait nm.. :p
OMG! My Natty! My love...i'm doing great! How about you? What! Did you atleast donate those lovely hair?

I didn't like Por and Ja's lakorn as much....because their relationship was moving to fast for my taste! Also....not big fan of por!! HAHA!

Man! why do they have to add Mart's nice girlfriend int this twist. You could tell that Mart really care about his girlfriend...he even joke with Taew about "being together in the future" ERR! -_-

Natty....girl you got to help me justify this system...put on your thinking cap on....or should i say your "author" mode on. I mean after all..i'm still your biggest fan! :lol:

Ok...i'm going to exam Mart and Taew relationship as to how they could be falling for each other and try to justify with his girlfriend.
Natty....Diamond..ya with me here?? :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol awayjee seechompoo was like dat lol i liked dat lakorn too. it was cute. but yea gosh sucks dat da girl is so nice and she's gonna get her heart broken
Oh lord, that was such an awful lakorn and you liked it :eek: . At first it wasn't but then it started to annoyed me to the point where I went crazy. I can't believe I even finished it. The ending was okay so it sort of redeem itself but overall, I felt like someone was harashing a little girl the whole time watching the lakorn.

Okay finally started on the right episode and gosh poor Khom. Hey is it me or ch3 doesn't have super duper cute little girl? Don't get me wrong, little Khom is adorable but she is missing that enchantment. Oh by the way she has a smart mouth at such an age. That chef officier OooOOOoooo I wanted to kick his arse. And it was so sad, her mum finally remembered when she was going to die :lmao:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Speaking of Mart's girlfriend in this lakorn.. I remember reading a summary somewhere that she actually dies and he is the one left heartbroken and then falls or taew or realizes that he actually loves taew..

-_- Ah.......Good timing...ERR then Mart's going to be on this "rebound" mode and I don't want that to happen between them. :lmao:

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
I know. I miss them together, and really hope that they do another lakorn together.

I also hope Mart wins some awards for his performances this year. Before a lot of people didn't like that he was stiff, but now he's improving and giving out great performances in his lakorns. How many lakorns does he out this year? It's going to be like 3? This year is so tough since there are so many great lakorns and amazing acting too, but I do wish that Mart gets acknowledge.
I know there are just too many great lakorns aired and about to be aired this year with great actors and actresses It just gets better and better as I speak. Anne and Krit lakorn is airing soon and I also hope krit will get an award too as well as mart ^_^

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
erm i don't think mart deserves an award yet lol ohh wow so da gf does die? oh man ok dat makes me feel a lil better but does mart fall for taew just cause he lonely? people do dat sometimes lol

man da posts here are moving fast lol i can't wait for tomorrow either.

natty

Chubs
OMG! My Natty! My love...i'm doing great! How about you? What! Did you atleast donate those lovely hair?

I didn't like Por and Ja's lakorn as much....because their relationship was moving to fast for my taste! Also....not big fan of por!! HAHA!

Man! why do they have to add Mart's nice girlfriend int this twist. You could tell that Mart really care about his girlfriend...he even joke with Taew about "being together in the future" ERR! -_-

Natty....girl you got to help me justify this system...put on your thinking cap on....or should i say your "author" mode on. I mean after all..i'm still your biggest fan! :lol:

Ok...i'm going to exam Mart and Taew relationship as to how they could be falling for each other and try to justify with his girlfriend.
Natty....Diamond..ya with me here?? :lol:

girl i'm as lost as you are.. i'm not liking this nice fiance story either.. i mean it's as bad as klin kaew tham nak kao with puri bua chompoo and au love triangle.. my gosh how mad i was that they killed off puri just so that bua can still love puri with all her heart and still be with au free of guilt.. ugh.. thinking about it annoys me still lol..

ahh glad to have someone to talk about this lakorn with.. lol the other forum was just me and diamend.. it got boring lol..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja's was over dere lol but yea ish quiet over dere lol

oh my garsh i reallllllly liked klin kaew thamnak kao!!!!!!! dats when me and my mama fell for puri.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
but i wonder if mart starts to fall for taew b4 his fiance dies. i never pondered so much bout a lakorn b4 LOL

natty

Chubs
oh god she dies? ugh.. typical.. why mention her in the first place? omg.. but i guess they have to give him some traumatic moment so that she can comfort him..