Dong Phoo Dee (Act Art)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
it was so good though natty. i told erybody bout it lol i told my friend's lil sister bout it. she scared to watch it too but i convinced to her watch it lol but she gotta wait til it gets dubbed or subbed cause she don't understand thai

natty

Chubs
maybe i'll watch it.. lol maybe.. but for now let me watch soo san first..

see that's what happen when i ran out of taiwanese and korean drama to watch..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i started on one taiwanese drama but didn't finish. i have a few more eps left but they're so longgg lol i just lost interest lol y don't u start on chin's series natty? lol

natty

Chubs
cus i'm over those kungful period type series lol.. i'm into those lovey dovey or i'll wait for you til your dying days type of series right now.. those aweful sappy ones lol..

heck.. look at us spamming at sw now.. you need to go spam brk at spicy with me lol..

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
gee, i don't know why. has nothing to do with the randomness thread. lol

hey natty, diamend called u tinsel teeth and brace face!! we can be twins!! ahaha

so how much older is mart suppose to be than what's her face?

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol i started on one taiwanese drama but didn't finish. i have a few more eps left but they're so longgg lol i just lost interest lol y don't u start on chin's series natty? lol
I haven't finished a Taiwanese drama, Hot Shot, Romantic Princess, Fated to Love You, etc. I just can't sit and watch it through. lol It is very interesting in the beginning but once it hit somewhere toward the middle, it gets stupid lol... Gosh I don't have anything else to watch, so I am on lakorn only again. I think I might have to go through a Korean marathon with their older series. Okay enough of me spamming and out of topic, I will start on this right after this post lol :lol:

natty

Chubs
gee, i don't know why. has nothing to do with the randomness thread. lol

hey natty, diamend called u tinsel teeth and brace face!! we can be twins!! ahaha

so how much older is mart suppose to be than what's her face?

omfg it's boobies!!!! lol hey girl how is it going? lol brace face.. hahaha how did you know?! lol i'm getting my braces next week lol...

i think mart should be at least 5 years older right? if let say he was about to go off to college at 17 or 18 and that was supposedly 5 years ago.. and right now she's 19...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhhhhhhhhh thookata fong natty. natty i didn't call u those names LOL thookata mentioned dat she just got braces so i was like hey natty's bout to get braces cause i knew yah knew each other so i thought it was ok to mention lol so are u gonna go for regular or invisiline?

i was thinking mart just finished hs too in da beginning but then he could be in his early 20s cause he might be goin for his phd lol it takes bout dat long for some programs

natty

Chubs
i'm going to go for the regular.. i see no point in throwing money away when the regular one will do the same job.. i do have mortgages to pay for lol..

so anyways she's 17 turning 18.. so he's probably in his mid to late 20's..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh ok. yea it does da same job. i watched eps 4 through dat site http://www.me.in.th/live/ but ughhhh dere was dis buzzing sound through da whole thing. it was so annoying. he introduced her to his gf. it was really cute and donut and poj got yelled at LOL hahaha awww in da preview he wiped taew's tears

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I love Taew, she is so pretty with Mart...at first, I thought he's too old for her, but when I watched, they're just perfect match...but I don't really understand the story...maybe I don't know Thai or the story confuse me...well, anyway I enjoy watching too...hehe...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ I know. At first I thought that Taew might look too young for Mart, but they look sooo cute together. I <3 Mart soo much.
(But I still love Mart & Cherry more...they were sooo perfect for each other in MKKW)

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
What!!! Natty is getting braces?

I'm addicted to this lakorn! Taew remind me a lot of Pat N. but I think Taew has more of an innocent and sweet face! I think she's doing great! I wonder how their love is going to unfold.

Today's epi--we get to see Mart's "girlfriend".....it bothers me a little bit that she's seen kind of old for him and that fact that she is super nice to Taew...I don't want their relationship ruined because Mart fall "in love" with Taew. I know it's a lakorn....HAHA! I totally love the relationship between Mart and Taew right now because it's not your typical lakorn .....love at first sight. I like relationship that start out like this. I also interested to find out what Au has to do with Taew's mom. I can't wait to see the next epi!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i thought au and nok are husband and wife. gosh i don't like how he has a fiance already either. i thought he was gonna get engaged/married cause it was arranged. dat girl is nice. it sucks dat mart's gonna have a change of heart and leave her hurt. i don't want taew to be da 3rd hand but she probably will be :lmao:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
i thought au and nok are husband and wife. gosh i don't like how he has a fiance already either. i thought he was gonna get engaged/married cause it was arranged. dat girl is nice. it sucks dat mart's gonna have a change of heart and leave her hurt. i don't want taew to be da 3rd hand but she probably will be :lmao:
I know...because it's going to make Taew and Mart look bad!!! I can't justify at the moment! I want to see who makes the move on who first...HAHA! :lol: I'm super evil!!! But you can't stop love from happening! ^_^

At first, I thought Au and Nok were husband and wife, but based on the flash back it seems like Nok and Chai were lovers and married. Chai didn't like Au and some what blame him for ruining his marriage with Nok. Chai made Nok as if she was cheating on him with Au. Maybe Au was a good friend or childhood friend of Nok. They are close and Chai is jealous and accuse them of cheating. I don't know...just my guess. Also when Au confronted Chai the night of his wedding with Donut that Taew is his child....he better take good care of her or else...and Au didn't say what it was ...but Chai seems to be afraid of it.

I was happy to see Donut! She's rocking those dresses! She's beauitful, but I wish she would play more lead role. I know her character is rai and she totally good at it.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
hey rr I agree with you too mart and cherry were amazing together miss MKKW I just hope they get to do another lakorn together soon^^

natty

Chubs
What!!! Natty is getting braces?

I'm addicted to this lakorn! Taew remind me a lot of Pat N. but I think Taew has more of an innocent and sweet face! I think she's doing great! I wonder how their love is going to unfold.

Today's epi--we get to see Mart's "girlfriend".....it bothers me a little bit that she's seen kind of old for him and that fact that she is super nice to Taew...I don't want their relationship ruined because Mart fall "in love" with Taew. I know it's a lakorn....HAHA! I totally love the relationship between Mart and Taew right now because it's not your typical lakorn .....love at first sight. I like relationship that start out like this. I also interested to find out what Au has to do with Taew's mom. I can't wait to see the next epi!

lol holy c.. lol it's chewy.. where have you been love? lol.. yeah i'm getting braces.. and not only that but my hair is chin length! lol lots have changed since we gossip girl..

but anyways back to this lakorn, gosh they better make his fiance like mean or something cus i dont think i'll like how she get heartbroken cus mart falls for taew too.. cus she seems soo nice! eek.. and like as of right now.. i just dont see how he can fall for her.. i mean how do you fall for someone whom you see as a niece since she was a child? oh wait nm.. :p