Dong Phoo Dee (Act Art)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah I think it is the power couples that they are more focused on.

Anyone watching Rome (Lome) and Benz lakorn right now. Oh my gosh! So frustrating because Namfon's character is annoying me. She is such a skank! lol

As for this lakorn, I haven't started. Well I sort of did, I have downloaded episode 2. I thought I downloaded episode 1. I was confused as hell when I was watching the beginning. I was like what a dumb way to start the lakorn :lol: lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I know for certain lakorns they use to extend their lakorns but i don't know if they still do it lol and yeah ch 3 does have better scripts most of the time.. ch 7 have good scripts too on certain occasions and type of lakorns

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
da last decent lakorn i saw of ch7 was noon/chakrit. oh no wait it was khom faek! lol then b4 dat it was noon/chakrit

Yeah I think it is the power couples that they are more focused on.

Anyone watching Rome (Lome) and Benz lakorn right now. Oh my gosh! So frustrating because Namfon's character is annoying me. She is such a skank! lol

As for this lakorn, I haven't started. Well I sort of did, I have downloaded episode 2. I thought I downloaded episode 1. I was confused as hell when I was watching the beginning. I was like what a dumb way to start the lakorn :lol: lol
ahhhhhhaaaaaaaaa let me tell u what i did. when badaan jai was on air i started on eps 6 first thinking it was eps 1 and dat was da eps they got married in and i was like wow in da first eps they get married? so as i was watching all dese characters were interacting and i was picking up on who was who then after i finished dat eps i clicked on eps 2 and it was not continuing from da previous eps i watched then i was like oh shiet da first eps i watched was eps 6 LOL i aint realize it til i finished da whole eps and it was even labeled 6 cause i watched it on youtube LMAO

fun

Expired Sarnie
^ :loool: Dang and I thought I had it bad.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
haha erm i aint a big fan of mos but dat angry smilie was just for fun LOL i don't dislike da dude lol i just don't like him as much as his fans do lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
it did LOL but it was fun reading yah's posts lol and i feel da same way. my taste changed as i got older cause i had a taste of quality now i don't wanna go back lol

natty

Chubs
mine just change like this past couple of months or maybe year... i find myself watching more and more of ch 3 and less and less of ch 7.. now ch 3 will be perfect if they lessen or do away with the r scenes and have some cuter looking cast lol.. but i got over that.. cus then i will never get to watch anything.. lol..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
haha for real. yea i don't care who's in what now. i just watch for da story and acting. puri's lakorn are exceptions though lol but i might have to start dropping his lakorn too if they're stupid. i used to not drop a lakorn dat easily cause i don't like leaving things unfinished but i learned to get over dat w/ lakorn cause i don't wanna suffer through a long period of time lol

natty

Chubs
oh freaken eh iptv is down.. i was going to start watching rita and tye's lakorn..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
they got a new one? or da one dat just ended not too long ago? i wonder when chompoo/tye's lakorn is gon air

natty

Chubs
yeah the one that just ended.. i wasn't going to watch it but hey i'm in my ch 3 mood right now so i better watch them all.. even enjoying LMPS as well lol.. only one i cant watch is pat and film's.. it's just too much..

fun

Expired Sarnie
mine just change like this past couple of months or maybe year... i find myself watching more and more of ch 3 and less and less of ch 7.. now ch 3 will be perfect if they lessen or do away with the r scenes and have some cuter looking cast lol.. but i got over that.. cus then i will never get to watch anything.. lol..
I know they need to cut down on the r scenes. I absolutely love Sawan Bieng but the repetitive r scenes was very disturbing and irritating. They are lucky that I am a super huge fan of Ken and Ann and the acting was superb.

natty

Chubs
I know they need to cut down on the r scenes. I absolutely love Sawan Bieng but the repetitive r scenes was very disturbing and irritating. They are lucky that I am a super huge fan of Ken and Ann and the acting was superb.

gosh i tried watching sawan bieng and i couldn't.. like their bickering was just too much.. add that to the excessive r scenes.. not to mention i saw the one with kob and brook.. so because i saw that one and saw that they changed up the new version.. it made me really not able to watch it.. i was nitpicking.. but the sb's r scenes talks are getting so repetitive...

anyways i hope this one continues to be good and no stupidness...