Dong Phoo Dee (Act Art)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
yes,chatchai is the real father. in thai all stars there's a breif summary
Thank you, I'll check the summary out, because I don't want to start the lakorn yet, gotta wait until it end because I can't take the suspense waiting for next episode to air. :loool: LOLz

I was thinking the same thing about Au. it is soooo handsome in the suit. at first i was wondering why he didnt just take care of her and take her with him.. but it was because he was sick and about to die i guess..
Yes P'Au is definitely handsome in suit, and it seems like he gets hotter as he ages. ^_^
Too bad he's only in this lakorn for a short time. But why can't he tell everyone first who the girl's father is??? What so secretive about it anyway.

Now I feel like doing a marathon on all P'Au's lakorn all over again. :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
well then it wouldn't be dramatic if nok knew dat taew was his daughter lol i wonder what au died from though

Cheryl

sarNie Egg
Esp. 1: Kom's mom was hit by a car and lost her memory so she doesn't remember where they came from so she had to work at the school. When she was performing at the school function, she started to remember ..............................lways talking bad about her parents. She wants her dad to come pick her up and take her away from his house.
Wow, you are so nice to give us the summary of each episode~
Thanks for your work~^^"

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
at first i thought da song was scary lol but now i really like it haha cause i like da lakorn a lot

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i haven't been able to post anything in this thread, but i just wanted to asy that this lakorn i sreally great.
taew plays her role very well here, and mart isn't too bad himself this time.
nok and donut really piss me off in this lakorn... i cna't believe they can abuse a child...
well, im looking forward to fridays, sat, sun now xD ...

TheLastOne

sarNie Egg
I just watch this lakorn yesterday, and it was really good. I guess, I hook up to this lakorn now; can anyone please share the link where I can read the brief or detail synosis of this one, please? I want to know what's going on at the end because it really good and I can't wait.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i think it's a happy ending, i don't know for you but it reminds me "ram pissaward", chatchai is her father but he doesn't know it and threat her very bad like au did it to pat.

cecilia

Staff member
i think it's a happy ending, i don't know for you but it reminds me "ram pissaward", chatchai is her father but he doesn't know it and threat her very bad like au did it to pat.
that's what i was thinking on the back of my head but i like this one more b/c it's mart and taew :p

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
heyyy... friday's just tomorrow! haha i just realized dat

fun

Expired Sarnie
^How can Diamend be addicted when she just realize Friday is tomorrow :loool:

Diamend must have been to addicted to notice until now :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i dunno lol i been waitin for dis since eps 3 ended on sunday and i lost track of time? LOL

yes tina ish good. i hope it stays good like saab phuu saa did. taew is very cute. i liked dat part when she was crying cause nok was insulting her parents again and she was like glaa dai yang ngai?? dat was cute lol