Dong Phoo Dee (Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
i don't know .. maybe it's mart's acting but -- to me, he's more of like, after her not b/c of love .. but sorta like the way Chatchai did for Fon in PS :(
As for Taew, it's just the same way for me as Chatchai and Fon LOL .. except this time, it's not all that gross b/c Mart doesn't look OLD or that old for her like Fon/Chatchai.

Either way, i would much prefer if they just have them not be together or even start the whole romance idea thing, they could have take care of each other like UNCLE AND NIECE .. with their other significant other ..

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
no romance, no rejection.
i thought siam is much older than kom. but all of them are happy to see these two end up together? that's queered.
it's better to see they not end up together.

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
Urggh! The ending is such a freaken disappointment! This lakorn had so much potential to be so much more. They should have killed off the gf in the middle of the lakorn and then focus on the relationship between Khom and Siam. I don't feel that they're IN LOVE in the end at all! Loving someone and being in love with someone is totally different.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol people are used to watching lakorn w/ love stories but not every story has to have a romantic story in it but anyway i dunno if they started to have romantic feelings for each other or not. and we dunno what their future holds. i guess it could be interpreted in many ways but i liked it. no rush :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
kind of sad that it ended :( and also sad that Mart's girlfriend died, it was sad to watch Mart so heartbroken. I like this lakorn, it was pretty good. And at first I wanted Taew and Mart to fall in love, but I think it would have been weird if that happened especially since for most her life, she saw him as her uncle. I have to say, Mart was sooo super HOT in here, and I love the clothing style a lot. :wub: Donut did a good job as nang'rai, I hated her and thought she was super crazy in here. Although I wish to see her as nang'ek again, she makes a good nang'rai.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^we probaly wont see him anytime soon since both of his upcoming lakorns has just started filming

i havent seen the ending yet but i wish taew/mart would have just end with an uncle/niece type of love cuz thats what i feel from them.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i dunno i didn't think they developed romantic feelings for each other yet lol even in da end. they still seemed like uncle and niece

fun

Expired Sarnie
No....... I am afraid to watch the ending when reading a few negative reviews on it. =(

Okay I am downloading it right now lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I agree w/ the ending it would've been better not leaving it off like that. But oh well, They both did superb job in here! :) I can't wait to see Taew again. I hope they give her more projects since the only one she has is ARUNSAWAS w/ Alex Rendell.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
No....... I am afraid to watch the ending when reading a few negative reviews on it. =(

Okay I am downloading it right now lol
it depends on how u wanted it to end lol lots of people wanted dem to like each other but i dunno i liked how it ended. i don't think their feelings changed for each other

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well I will give my opinion on it later when I get to it. Is it me or megaupload today is like totally slow. It usually doesn't take 10 minutes to dl.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Unless you are a premium user. I am not though lol... I am downloading it because I just want a copy to myself and you know nowadays no one can afford things.