Dong Phoo Dee (Act Art)

fun

Expired Sarnie
yea people expect dere to be a love story in every lakorn but it's ok change is good sometimes
:lmao: I don't like change.

lol I am okay without a love story but... I am a romance die-hard fan =(

I hate to admit this but I was feeling sad when Nok and Taew cried.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol aw u saw today's eps already? i'm dling it right now. ahhh i hope it rains again today so i don't have to run LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
i did is it me or something weird ab wen taew cries? i jus read the summary aain and it says that taew will be going abroad which would make sense because she saved money to go see her father?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i think i was just confused cause i think u had typos lol reread dis and tell me what da hell u meant lol: i did is it me or something weird ab wen taew cries?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol what I meant was, Is it just me or there is something weird when Taew cries (like it makes you wanna cry with her) I was typing with one hand LOL it's weird because I can type faster with one hand then with both lmao

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I'm glad I followed through her projects from the start. I thought she was the cutest Girl ever from POWER3, Well along w/ Namfon, Pat, Mint, Som & Lee also. The only lakorn I'm missing of her's is her first lakorn NARUk! Grrrrrrr. -.-

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Amy, my brother was watching with me earlier and he's a perv he said that her crying sounds like
Moaning
I was like WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?! but he is a pervert so I will not take his word for it -.-"

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol ew donut is so ew lol nok got some ape arms

ew tina LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
In this lakorn Donut is just a psycho Bumblee Bee LOL and Chatchai makes my skin crawl -.-"

Haha yeah that is eww, but u know guys peverted soot soot. I think Taew's crying is unique it makes you wanna cry with her and it makes you feel sorry for her. I think she has very great potential

cecilia

Staff member
i think Taew have great potential too. i love her in here.
she somewhat remind me of aff at time .. love her beautiful eyes.

so glad they came to the conclusion of the food poisoning thing ..
this could lead to why donut became crazy and want to kill the granny.

i also feel bad for Nok. he does seem to have LOTS of remorse in just a few scenes in today episode.
Looks like Taew will forgive him tomorrow... in only 2 episode, dont' know how uncle and suppose niece are suppose to love each other.
i rather not have them love each other in here at all then .. want her to get with someone else ..

iono

sarNie Hatchling
^ hahah, diamend, i imagine you as small too for some reason. lol maybe because you run all the time?

anyway, i kinda got annoyed with all the people trying to get taew to accept chatchai. lOL.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Donut is so annoying in here and don't find her pretty at all in here. I use to like her in Jon Plone Jai but now my mind has totally change. This lakorn is so slow and dragging so much but I like Mart and Taew so I'm going to keep watching it. Taew resembles so many people. In some angles, she looks like Noon W, Aff T, Jajakjun, Jieb Chompoonuch, Yui J, and then Pat N. It's just weird but she is so cute and pretty. This is my first time watching her lakorn and I think she's not bad for somebody that is still new.