Dong Phoo Dee (Act Art)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
u get it on satellite tina? aw damn iptv fast as shiet. i don't got an account w/ dem though lol i have to wait

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hahah no on the thaitv.tv website -.-" I dont want satelite here until i move back home lol apartments are too much of a hassle for that

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhomnggggggggggggggggggggggggg tmr the truth of everything is going to reveal! AHHHHHHHHH LOL

Uploading today's episode right now ^__-"

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
My guess that in the end Roth will be paired with P'rath (the older brother). :) I think he looks cute just that his hair is a bit out-dated but fits the lakorn era.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahah no on the thaitv.tv website -.-" I dont want satelite here until i move back home lol apartments are too much of a hassle for that

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhomnggggggggggggggggggggggggg tmr the truth of everything is going to reveal! AHHHHHHHHH LOL

Uploading today's episode right now ^__-"
wowowwowowowowowoowowow tomorrow!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh so i saw today's eps. donut is CRAZY. seem like she poisoned da grandma. aw man i can't wait for tomorrow's eps. i hope da previews from today's eps is for tomorrow's eps and not friday's

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
I hope so too. How many episodes are left? I mean after she finds out all the truth, there's still the issue about mart writing the letter in place of au and the evolvement of the relationship between those two to be resolve. I haven't yet seen any chemistry between mart and taew, so I don't know how it's all going to pan out.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope so too. How many episodes are left? I mean after she finds out all the truth, there's still the issue about mart writing the letter in place of au and the evolvement of the relationship between those two to be resolve. I haven't yet seen any chemistry between mart and taew, so I don't know how it's all going to pan out.
ur avatar is really cute. my friend has all dese icons of those characters lol she showed me all she had. they're cute but kinda scary cause they look like ghosts lol

i hope they don't rush da love story

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think the lakorn is gonna have at least 15-16 episode tmr episode 12 the truth is revealed and 14-16 the development of their love story x33 gosh I can't wait til 8:30 Am sunday! Well actually i'll probably wait til 12:00 cause i hate watching it with commercials

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
haha tina i actually don't mind da commercials cause they're funny lol imma go rewatch today's eps. i watched on dis one site dat archives each channel and da quality wasn't great. 141kbps lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i changed my mind i aint rewatch it. i started it and then i was like oh no i don't wanna see donut again LOL she was so disturbing in da hotel room scene. she looked like the joker from dark knight w/ her smeared makeup lol

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
i can't believe DPD will end so soon. i even didn't notice it was already revealed 12eps. and kom still lived with her horrible family. that's boring.
i thought the story will focus on the unexceptable love between kom and sia. but now they are still uncle and niece.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
-.-" Yay Im about to watch the rerun ^___-" it starts in one minute! LOL

Edit: Gosh she found out fast! LOL right at the beginning of the episode

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! they found it all out! omg !

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
im glad everything is revealed... FINALLY! now im wondering how taew and mart's feeling will start to develop into something more.. i hope they dont rush it since its already at part 12 already... i want to see some more cute scenes with them

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol maybe they think it sets da mood. thai lakorn always taking soundtracks from other movies. they give credit in da ending credits but i don't think they buy da copyright for it