Dong Phoo Dee (Act Art)

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
gosh this lakorn is so boring. it was from the start and still is not going anywhere! i'm tired of chatchai beating taew..actually tired of chatchai overall. wanna see pra'ek and nang'ek i don't wanna see him.

cecilia

Staff member
^really, i thought it was interesting from start to current episode --- just that we dont' get to see much of mart/taew .. but for me, i wanna know the whole history more than taew and mart's relationship atm LOl

natty

Chubs
lol there's too many mysteries in this lakorn which is what i like.. it's not just a love triangle between the pra'ek, nang'ek and nangrai... where the nang'rai constantly beating up the nang'ek cus she's jealous or the nang'rai hunting down the pra'ek like he's some piece of meat and she hasnt eaten for days.. or the pra'ek being so stuck on stupid that he keep believing everyone but her..

there's too many lakorns like what i listed above.. so i'm glad this one is different and "boring" to that standards lol..

anyways now i forgot what i was going to say.. err

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i know right lol somethin different is nice. i thought i wasn't gonna find another i really liked til some yrs later after i saw saab phuu saa lol

cecilia

Staff member
i guess, ROTH AND KOM are SISTERS .. according to episode 7, she's 2 years older than Kom too -

Poj does not share the same mother as Roth and Kom no wonder Donut only favor Poj, i got it now.

cecilia

Staff member
i didn't understand it at first .. but after episode 7, i finally got it.

now, since they're off in college, how old is she now? .. 18 or 19? ..
i wan it to be 20 already .. wanna know what's in the paper .LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
she should be 17-18. it's weird how they're all in da same grade in school though lol dats a big flaw in da script. either khom & poj are really smart and caught up to poj or poj got held back

cecilia

Staff member
wait. so who's older in here? Poj or Roth? i thought i heard Poj call Roth, P'ROTH -- did i hear it wrong?

aicsos

sarNie Egg
i cant wait until the cats outta the bag and rangsan gets hit with guilt. taew reminds me of pat but lighter hah, anyway, i dont understand thai that much can someone tell me what kom was saying to the younger brother p'rang in the library? i actually feel bad for the guy :/

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
i didn't understand it at first .. but after episode 7, i finally got it.

now, since they're off in college, how old is she now? .. 18 or 19? ..
i wan it to be 20 already .. wanna know what's in the paper .LOL
I finally have a prediction of the whole story,.. episode 8 definitely cleared everything up..

so here's my guess..

OK.. so here's what i think the whole story is about...

the reason why chatchai lets kom stay is because he had an affair when he was with kom's mom (remember when she saw him with another woman) and au knows about it.. so chatchai agreed to let taew stay because au is holding his secret (remember when au was saying to chatchai that you're just accusing your wife and me about having an affair to cover up what you've done and maybe the woman he was having an affair with got pregnant when he was still with taew's mom or something) and the woman that chatchai was having an affair with is probably donut's sister who was his wife after taew's mom

and im sure mart doesnt know that taew really isnt his niece... so his feelings for taew wont start showing until he opens au's envelope..

cecilia

Staff member
^ah, that seem to clarify everything .. the mystery and the secret. I would have conclude the same too if i watch episode 8. thanks ^^

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
I finally have a prediction of the whole story,.. episode 8 definitely cleared everything up..

so here's my guess..

OK.. so here's what i think the whole story is about...

the reason why chatchai lets kom stay is because he had an affair when he was with kom's mom (remember when she saw him with another woman) and au knows about it.. so chatchai agreed to let taew stay because au is holding his secret (remember when au was saying to chatchai that you're just accusing your wife and me about having an affair to cover up what you've done and maybe the woman he was having an affair with got pregnant when he was still with taew's mom or something) and the woman that chatchai was having an affair with is probably donut's sister who was his wife after taew's mom

and im sure mart doesnt know that taew really isnt his niece... so his feelings for taew wont start showing until he opens au's envelope..
oo well if it's like dat then it makes sense y roj and khom are da same grade in school but then y is poj in da same grade too?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
cause au said dat taew has to stay at dat house and nok agreed for some reason we dunno y yet lol

garsh dat was sad when he crushed au's clock.

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
When Mart opens that letter, he's going to find out that Khom is where she is supposed to be, with her family as Rangsi is her father.

I can't wait till that bastard finds out that she's his daughter and realizes how horrible he treated his own flesh and blood.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh oh my garsh da previews look good ahh i wanna see dat eps. i hope it's tomorrow's eps and not next friday's