Don 3

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Shahrukh Khan starrer Don 3 Officially Confirmed: Priyanka out and Katrina in ?

Shahrukh Khan is now busy shooting for his movie Raaes and other untitled Gauri Shinde’s film. The team of untitled film is currently shooting at Goa and recently the working stills were leaked. Producer Ritesh Sidwani is also going to produce this sequel of Don and he says this movie will be more big in terms of all aspects than the previous movies. Few sources say that Shahrukh Khan and Farhan Akhtar are very keen about working on this project.

But it is confirmed that Priyanka Chopra will star against Shahrukh Khan, it is rumoured that Katrina Kaif would replace her role in the movie. The details regarding the female lead of Don 3 is not yet confirmed. Ritesh Sidwani has said that soon they will announce the deadlines. Shahrukh Khan busy with Raaes and Untitled Gauri Shinde’s movie might start working for Don 3 after he completes all the works for those movies. This is a very good news for Shahrukh Fans who reently heard the news of trailer release of his next release FAN.

cr: http://www.galaxyreporter.com

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
The idea of Don 3 has been locked, confirms producer Ritesh Sidhwani

Ever since Farhan Akhtar directed the much talked-about sequel to his 2006 hit Don, he has constantly been bombarded with queries about the franchise’s third instalment. A few days back, Farhan had said that even though he is excited that people want to see it, he doesn’t have a script for the project yet.
The makers have now hit upon an idea for Don 3, and they’re very excited about it. “Yes, we have an idea, and we are now going to put it into the scripting stage. We want to make Don 3; there’s a 100% confirmation on that. So, we are surely thinking about it. And it’s going to happen,” says producer Ritesh Sidhwani.
When asked about a possible deadline for the film, Ritesh said, “We will do it (decide upon a deadline) soon. Earlier, we were just thinking about it. But now that we have an idea, Farhan is going to start writing it,”
Producer Ritesh Sidhwani is currently all geared up for his 3 big releases this year, with Baar Baar Dekho, Rock On 2 and Raees set to hit celluloid.

cr http://www.dnaindia.com

Step

Mrs James Ma
Even Shraddha Kapoor is rumored to be the female lead. I just hope its not Priyanka, Katrina or Shraddha. Katrina cant act. She is sooo annoying to watch. Shraddha cant look hot. I dont want Priyanks. I dont want SRK and Gauri to fight again. Idk why Priyanka has to chase married men always.
I wish its someone like Jaqueline. She cant act either. But she is better than Kat and she can look hot and cute same time

mayag

sarNie Adult
Me! Me! Me!! Pick meeeee!!! Can I please be his leading lady?? :cry:

Please no Katrina or Shraddha! They both can't act for life. I've never watched Jacqueline's movies so can't judge. Priyanka is great but only problem is that she whispers most of her lines. It'd be nice if they give the role to someone closer to his age like Rani or Aishwarya.

cecilia

Staff member
I've never seen his first two so I'm not looking forward to three either
I don't like filmy action movie .. it's really fake to me lol

AND

I agree with Mayag that he needs to start acting along with women his age. I miss his days where he has good acting, good script, and good actresses to support his good looks lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
I cant imagine Rani, Aishwarya, Kajol, Juhi as Roma :p Priyanka is suitable but I doubt Gauri and Farhan will ever allow Priyanka to come near SRK anymore. Another reason I dont want Shraddha is Farhan. I support Adhuna so cant like Shraddha anymore what what she did to their marriage. Last time media asked Shraddha if she is doing Don 3, she just walked away. I just hope Farhan dont ruin this movie with Shraddha. He did not want to be a part of this movie from a year, Idk what made him to do it now. Hope the leading lady is someone suitable.

mayag

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
I agree with Mayag that he needs to start acting along with women his age. I miss his days where he has good acting, good script, and good actresses to support his good looks lol

Oh gosh I miss those days too T_T I rewatch the 90s and early 2000s movies so much that I can probably recite every line!

Yea I can't see Juhi or Kajol pulling off this role either but Rani/Aishwarya still got it. Bipasha Basu may be able to but I don't really know what her acting's like now. Chitrangada Singh would be perfect but no one even mentions her anymore so...

Jeez Bollywood seriously needs more badass looking females.

cecilia

Staff member
Step, do you ever get sick of tabloids? Sometimes, it's good to know a lot of stuff about people we like or don't like but to have almost every complains about everyone in the industry ... feels tiring to me lol

Keep in mind .. it takes two to tango. An affair will not happen unless both give and take .. I'm not blaming anyone. If people want to cheat they'll cheat regardless of which woman/man.

Onto the movie ... actually, I could careless of the movie. Only came here to read the comment and put in my input of which I feel could be positive lol

Mayang, I honestly got tired of Bollywood action movie .. a lot of them make no sense and the over the top fights turn me off -- reason why I limit myself to a certain genre of Bollywood film lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
Like I said before, Im bollywood's PR lol. So I dont get sick of it.
Im not blaming Shraddha alone. I support Adhuna for walking out when her man cheated on her with another young actress. I used to respect Farhan for promoting women empowerment but now lost it. Cant help but complain when such things happen. I blame more on Priyanka and Shraddha for chasing married men though.
cecilia said:
Step, do you ever get sick of tabloids? Sometimes, it's good to know a lot of stuff about people we like or don't like but to have almost every complains about everyone in the industry ... feels tiring to me lol

Keep in mind .. it takes two to tango. An affair will not happen unless both give and take .. I'm not blaming anyone. If people want to cheat they'll cheat regardless of which woman/man.

cecilia

Staff member
It's not always the women's fault ... we're not in their shoes and not there to see everything unfold before us so to read tabloid and take that as a judgment can be quite ... something.  I personally think what goes behind the screen is their business ... no need for me to be all worked up about it.  If I don't like the actor/actress then I just don't like them for their acting and so forth.

Being tabloid PR is tiring to me ... I rather enjoy life and have fun outside of the tabloid industry in focusing and concentrating on things that matter to me than to be all scrutiny over their personal lives. 

mayag

sarNie Adult
I agree with cecilia. The media is now saying that Shraddha actually had no role in Farhan's divorce but the real culprit is Kalki...  :facepalm: That is absolutely ridiculous!
All this stupid media has time for is to make up complete crap and have viewers attach wrongful ideas towards actors and actresses who are otherwise genuinely present in the entertainment industry to merely do their friggin' JOB!

Please don't give them the time of day. They're just big, mean parasites. Most of what you hear is most probably utter trash.

Step

Mrs James Ma
You said it takes two to tango. That means fault is from both the sides. I cant blame Farhan alone. If a young man chases a married woman, I blame more on that guy, though the fault is from both sides.
Being a feminist does not mean to hide women's fault.
Its not tiring to me or Im not sick of it cos I like to read news and follow everything that happen.

And it's Shraddha. Not Kalki or Aditi Rao Hydari. When there was news of Shraddha being the third hand, her PR threw the dirt on Aditi so easily. Now its on Kalki. Its not the media who created this news. This news came from Rajiv Masand. His news are not made up stories.

Step

Mrs James Ma
After the success of Don and Don 2, everyone have been speculating about Don 3. Though reports about the third part have been floating since a few years, reports about the film taking off soon have become stronger since last year. Time and again producers Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidwani have spoken about the film but there hasn’t been any official announcement as of now. Earlier, Farhan also rebuked reports that Don 3 will be going on floors soon. Farhan told a news portal “I don’t think it (Don 3) will be on the floors soon. I think we are getting a little ahead of ourselves. Probably get down to writing it (script), but there is still a long way to go before we can talk about when it’s going to get on the floors.” However, a rather interesting comment by Shah Rukh Khan during a live video chat got us excited.
When he was asked about the Don 3 delay,  Shah Rukh Khan replied, “I also read the story today. Farhan and Ritesh are coming to meet me tomorrow, so may be (we will finalise it tomorrow).” Now, that’s good news. Currently, SRK is busy promoting his upcoming film Fan and post that, he will start working on Gauri Shinde’s next with Alia Bhatt. In the meanwhile, Farhan and Ritesh can complete writing Don 3 and they might just start after SRK’s schedule is clear.
Talking about Katrina in Don 3, Farhan had clarified and mentioned, “These speculations are done by you (media) only. I haven’t spoken about this at all.” 

cr IANS