Domestic Abuse

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
There is the family I know...there lives is always involved in some kind of domestic abuse...
One day the younger sister was betting some much that she was hosipitalize(she was abuse before but didn't do anything about it) finally called the cops her abuser which happen to be her brother... She now have a restraing order against him... But still feel bad because the brother wife is living still in the same house with her and they have a month old....

For me personally, I think she did the right thing, regardless of her family or not he abuse her... If he can not come to see his kid and wife they could go somewhere else to meet up with each other. Its not her fault her brother put it on himself...

Is it wrong for her to have done what she done?or should she have done something else?

little

sarNie Adult
that's so bad for her own bro to do that. that's insane with the bro or something. It's sad it's her bro. she didn't do anything before cus she's scared and maybe cuz it's her bro but he still continue to beat her up so that's what he gets.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Serves the brother right. I mean, she had to get hospitalized! It becomes a tough situation when the abuser is family (which is mostly the case) so it's understandable for her not reporting it earlier. I wouldn't take any grudges if I was the sister in law. I wonder how the sister in law is too. If he is an abuser to his sister, its very likely that it wouldn't stop there. These kind of stuff just makes me mad.

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
Whoever she is, she should not feel bad/guilty about it. The sister-in-law is probably happy about it too, I mean the brother might have been abusing her too.

cecilia

Staff member
dang, this is when i will cut the whole FAMILY TIE ordeal.
my parents didn't even laid their hands on me, who in the world dare do that.
even if it's my brother, i would still gonna call the cop and take him away.
her case is severe, so she shouldn't feel quilty.
it's not her fault, it's his fault for bringing this upon himself.
SERVE HIM RIGHT !!! :clap: why have MERCY on him when he didn't .. damn ***tard!!!

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Hell no it's not wrong for her to do what she did.
Abuse is abuse, regardless if the abuser is family or not. Nothing like that should be tolerated.
It's a crime and there a laws for that for a reason and that's to protect those that can't protect themselves.

I can't ever understand why anyone would think any sort of abuse, especially one in your own household is acceptable because it's NOT.

I was raised in a household where my parents never even spank me as a child. They didn't believe that voilence or physical punishment was the best route to anything.

On the other hand, I've had friends who were beaten by their parents and because of that they felt like it was okay to beat up on each other. I was shock to find out that some of them could so easily forgive a family member for purposely physically hurting them to the point of leaving bruises.
The people who really love and care for you, especially family would never lay a hand on you like that. That isn't love.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
its not wrong what she did at all!!!!
i got abuse when i was a kid and i still do now ... wont go there....
but no one wants to be abused at all in any kind of abuse
that brother should of been thinking what he was doing ... if he cant help it he should be in some kind of hospital to help him or some pills.... he should of been thinking about his future and the future of the kid....

she maybe dont want to fight back with him becoz hes stronger maybe and shes not and he could hurt her even more... shes done the right thing becoz if he do it to her he could do it to someone else ... even the kid