Dok Som See Thong(Broadcast thai)

cecilia

Staff member
Chom looks pregnant here : http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10405748/A10405748-1.jpg
Wonder who the daddy is -- i hope it's not her 'khun por' ..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chom looks pregnant here : http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10405748/A10405748-1.jpg
Wonder who the daddy is -- i hope it's not her 'khun por' ..
really ceci Chom preggy, I'm thinking it might be with khun chai yai 'kongkit'. :scratchchin:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ lol I just randomly watched a clip and she slepted with a guy she was calling Khun Po I thought she was saying father and I was like ewwww! lol! After reading the comments I guess I was hearing it wrong. Man, But I don't get her reason for doing all of this. Donut seems like a nice girl so I don't get why Chomp is being a B to everyone. And what is the time period for this lakorn because I do remember that first one should be around the 60-80's but this lakorn seems' like it's during the 00's.

cecilia

Staff member
^she called him 'dad' lol -- so it's still ewwwwwwwwww too .. sick to think about it.

anywya, SHE'S SO PSYCHO TODAY! like a stalker -- creepy!
This remind me of that movie with Sam -- where he had an affair and that affair lady came after his daughter and his nice wife.

cecilia

Staff member
^maybe he regret it since Nampueng doesn't complain or try to get his attention like his other wife (as controlling)

cecilia

Staff member
^me too .. i was going to say .. ppl who been on Chom's shoe -- whether they intend to do it or not ..
they ought to do this for the guy that think they can get off easily once they're fed up with them ..
i bet things like this happen all the time to rich dude but easily pay off the woman. LOL

anyway, i hate woman like her too ..

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
o_O why does it seem like Chatchai's character love Nampueng's character so much when he is the one that killed her o/o
I think he regret what he had done to her. He didn't really give her a chance and killed her instead. Now in his life, he is unhappy and the woman he has are just to keep him company. They are no good either. So far I love Pope character the most. He's so freaken cute!

onahc

sarNie Elites
Chompoo is amazing, what a great role for her! Ch 3 lakons almost always delivers in terms of acting, story, and production. They also possess the most diverse group of actors and actresses which allows them choose from a pool of talents for their lakons. Ch 7 on the other hand have too many young inexperienced actors who aren't suitable for the roles they are given.

Emileah

sarNie Egg
I want to start watching this. But will I get confused since I didn't watch the first series? Please share your thoughts. Thanks!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Emileah... Trust Me On This... watch Mongkut Dok Som first and then start watch Dok Som See Thong afterwards.... It'll make more sense when it comes to the flashbacks and when Raeya (chompoo) comes into Chai Yai (Aun) life and enters in the house.... *sigh* It's worth it :) and you love the first couple like the way I did... Team Chai Yai & Kum Kaew.

Emileah

sarNie Egg
Emileah... Trust Me On This... watch Mongkut Dok Som first and then start watch Dok Som See Thong afterwards.... It'll make more sense when it comes to the flashbacks and when Raeya (chompoo) comes into Chai Yai (Aun) life and enters in the house.... *sigh* It's worth it :) and you love the first couple like the way I did... Team Chai Yai & Kum Kaew.

Thank you. I will take your suggestion.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I have already missed a lot of episode already... and I just skim through today episode, wow I feel so bad for Chompoo mom when she clean Chom shoes. Donut and Aun is really cute together.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I dislike people who uses their parents like that! Her mom really need to give her a slap on a face or a reality check.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I dislike people who uses their parents like that! Her mom really need to give her a slap on a face or a reality check.
Yeah she's always talking down to her mom, screaming at her. Sometimes I feel like she think her mom is her maid. Her mom is nice and hardly does anything to make her mad, she allow Chom to do whatever. Maybe if she tell Chom to do one thing, Chom would get so mad. Another this is I hate Chompoo character, because she is always following that married man. Constantly stocking him and acting like she owns him. I hope to see Chom get slapped by her mom one day, I felt like tearing up when her mom cleaned all her shoes and place it on the steps hoping her daughter wouldn't be mad anymore.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yeah she's always talking down to her mom, screaming at her. Sometimes I feel like she think her mom is her maid. Her mom is nice and hardly does anything to make her mad, she allow Chom to do whatever. Maybe if she tell Chom to do one thing, Chom would get so mad. Another this is I hate Chompoo character, because she is always following that married man. Constantly stocking him and acting like she owns him. I hope to see Chom get slapped by her mom one day, I felt like tearing up when her mom cleaned all her shoes and place it on the steps hoping her daughter wouldn't be mad anymore.
seriously, she had the bad attitude since she was a kid..her mom need to stop spoiling her by doing everything for her. it should be the other way around..araya is the one who need to take care of her mother and not think about herself

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, i totally want to slap the sense out of araya! i hate her character. shes totally disrespectful towards her mom 24/7. she has such a bad attitude..dont know whats wrong with her. not only that, but shes acting like a slut. jumping from one guy to another. talk about gold digger!

i feel bad for donuts character the most. shes married to a man who had an affair with another guy now hes gonna be sleeping with another girl

i wonder will araya end up being pregnant with one of the guys. she would have to go on the maury show to figure out whos the babys daddy haha