Dok Som See Thong(Broadcast thai)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Awww this is depressing. The first version was sad enough with n'ek going mental, now this n'ek gets with no one. Dang................ :eyetwitch:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Awww this is depressing. The first version was sad enough with n'ek going mental, now this n'ek gets with no one. Dang................ :eyetwitch:
Doesn't mean that way u just misunderstand what it said Chompoo end up with Aun but none of the other guys and somehow
i think Louis end with Donut.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Doesn't mean that way u just misunderstand what it said Chompoo end up with Aun but none of the other guys and somehow
i think Louis end with Donut.
Captainlover on the other page said "at the end she will end up with no one"

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Captainlover on the other page said "at the end she will end up with no one"
are u serious Candy then the first part Gybsy ended up crazy and the second part Chompoo in a twist ending too cos she'll
won't end with nobody oh so sad and disappointed everyone that also include me all we hope that the part 2 will be a
happy ending cos the 1st part was a insane one then hopefully that part 2 is a makeup relief. :nono1:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
So sad if they don't end up together. I really don't see a point in them making a part two if it's going to result in a bad ending like the first one. Plus chompoo looks so pretty in here and the setting it's so nice, too bad. Thanks for sharing.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah sad there will be a twist ending but its worth watching since this part 2 the setting back ground places is very nice
and this one even more interesting than the 1st part.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
credit to citloveu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rr0ht60OQQ

Can someone please translate... part 10:59. Omg is that Pope hugging Chompoo. They look Hot together.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
credit to citloveu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rr0ht60OQQ

Can someone please translate... part 10:59. Omg is that Pope hugging Chompoo. They look Hot together.
Thanks for sharing. I had no idea P'Pope is in this lakorn too. That is him. Wahh. He should be praek. I'm getting more fond of him in Tawan Dued ^__^ That is his first lakorn too. But I'm glad he is in this lakorn Dok Som See Thong and Game Rai Game Rak too! I want to see him as praek. He is very good looking and perfect frame for praek. I think Chompoo looks good with him too 555+++

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for sharing. I had no idea P'Pope is in this lakorn too. That is him. Wahh. He should be praek. I'm getting more fond of him in Tawan Dued ^__^ That is his first lakorn too. But I'm glad he is in this lakorn Dok Som See Thong and Game Rai Game Rak too! I want to see him as praek. He is very good looking and perfect frame for praek. I think Chompoo looks good with him too 555+++
Ur welcome. Oh I didn't know he's going to be in Barry and Yaya lakorn. Maybe he will get with Mint N in there. Omg when I saw this clip I had chills coming up my back... The part where he hug chompoo in the rain!!!! Wow! I almost thought it was a new lakorn with Chom and P'Pope. The screen was really getting so Hot. I haven't felt that way since 4 hua Jai. My gosh! I hope he will be p'ek one day. He has a sexiness about him and handsom, muscular and more and more. He should so play with Chomp in a romantic one. He's so freaked hot I can't say enough! He's the type that I think will look good with the younger and the older actress. Anyways I can't wait to see all his lakorn and this scene. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Ur welcome. Oh I didn't know he's going to be in Barry and Yaya lakorn. Maybe he will get with Mint N in there. Omg when I saw this clip I had chills coming up my back... The part where he hug chompoo in the rain!!!! Wow! I almost thought it was a new lakorn with Chom and P'Pope. The screen was really getting so Hot. I haven't felt that way since 4 hua Jai. My gosh! I hope he will be p'ek one day. He has a sexiness about him and handsom, muscular and more and more. He should so play with Chomp in a romantic one. He's so freaked hot I can't say enough! He's the type that I think will look good with the younger and the older actress. Anyways I can't wait to see all his lakorn and this scene. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yes, P'Pope will get with Natwara in Game Rai Game Rak. I don't think his character in here is as significant as Aun or Louis but oh well at least he'll get a few scenes with Chompoo! WOOT, now that's HOT! Hehe. I hope CH3 promote Pope to praek too! 555+++ He is perfect to be praek in my opinion. Hehe. This will air before Tawan Dued so I wait to see this and watch his scenes with Chompoo. Then I get to see him with Nong Mint Chalida after! Yeahhh! ^__^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh yes, P'Pope will get with Natwara in Game Rai Game Rak. I don't think his character in here is as significant as Aun or Louis but oh well at least he'll get a few scenes with Chompoo! WOOT, now that's HOT! Hehe. I hope CH3 promote Pope to praek too! 555+++ He is perfect to be praek in my opinion. Hehe. This will air before Tawan Dued so I wait to see this and watch his scenes with Chompoo. Then I get to see him with Nong Mint Chalida after! Yeahhh! ^__^
after this lakorn its Wanalee airing onscreen.