Dok Som See Thong(Broadcast thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
I get so pissed at the way she talks to her mom as if she's her maid or something. Like the scene on epi 1 where she told her mom to wash her face and clean after her if it gets messy.

It was hilarious when they had the flashback during the time areeya was a kid she went to the market place and the lady kept saying stuff about her then she got mad lol I was like whoa this little girl just went off on the lady. She had the bad attitude since she was little

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
There's sooo many things thats wrong wit this lakorn. Ewww.. u sleep wit a guy that u call Dad that soo nasty!! Who is the na'ek anyway. Im confuse :scratchhead2:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah today episode is just more and more kisses and love scenes. The only part I like was chompoo and Pope together. That scene was Hot!

tinah

sarNie Coma
There's sooo many things thats wrong wit this lakorn. Ewww.. u sleep wit a guy that u call Dad that soo nasty!! Who is the na'ek anyway. Im confuse :scratchhead2:
araya is definately not the n'ek in here but she is the main focus. the real n'ek is probaly donut.

yea, shes a total slut in here. sooner or later the dude is gonna get fed up with her. she has no respect for her mom and everything she does is for herself. talk about selfish!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I wish Pope would end up with someone in this lakorn. Chompoo character surely doesn't deserve him from reading you guys comments. :p

adam0885

sarNie Hatchling
I think the story is kinda different. All i know is that Chom portrays this character well. As for the ending, I dont think Chom will end up with anyone.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I wish Pope would end up with someone in this lakorn. Chompoo character surely doesn't deserve him from reading you guys comments. :p
I love Pope character so much. I think Chompoo is happy around him and she could be herself too. They make such a good couple, but it's too bad Pope will get his heart broken. I could already see that he loves Chompoo. I wonder if they will have a :w-scene-pop-corn:. Yeah I want to see Pope happy in the end. I think Chompoo will just used him anyways.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I love Pope character so much. I think Chompoo is happy around him and she could be herself too. They make such a good couple, but it's too bad Pope will get his heart broken. I could already see that he loves Chompoo. I wonder if they will have a :w-scene-pop-corn:. Yeah I want to see Pope happy in the end. I think Chompoo will just used him anyways.
they seem to be good friends before but you can see Areeya is just using him now. he deserves someone better! i dont want to see him hurt.

she seem to have this bitchy attitude all the time

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
ok i just saw ep 1 and i don't like it so far. like wth what happened to mongkot dok som?? i miss my kamkaew, khun chai yai, and khun nai 3! i also hate this nang'ek donut but main focus chompoo? wth if donut's the nang'ek then show more of her and less of the nang'rai. i find it so stupid. they start of with chompoo and her bad attitude. i don't even get why she's like that since little. before i thought she was only bad to guys and that was because her father has many wives or something but she really is a nice person inside..yeah something along those lines but now she's being a b***h without any reason. again, i still haven't liked any of chompoo's lakorns and she has no chemistry with her pra'eks whatsoever.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^i agree! I was wondering why does she have such bitchy attitude all the time and she's always moody for no reason. Like even when she's talking to her mom she always have an attitude. Her acting makes it more annoying too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah she's kind of a bitchy annoying character and while Donut she's playing the nice sweet innocent nang'ek and playing
Aun's wife in here, this is 1st role as a prim and proper.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
: Dok Som See Thong isnt impressing me one bit... i'm highly disappointed in Chompoo(which i've always disliked her from the start haha), the only thing that's keeping me going is the flash backs with the crew from Mongkut Dok Som and little Margie (from Kha Khong Khon.... she's sooo cute!!!). anyways hopefully the lakorn starts picking up when Khoon Chai Yai and Thee Lek gets into the scene... cause Chompoo and her kissing scene with her so call Khoon Pau is just plain GROSS haha.... i can't stand her BAD ATTITUDE towards her mom, i hope she either get's no1 at the end or even better -DIE from this lakorn haha...

tinah

sarNie Coma
She has the same face expression in every scene.

If she ends up with someone at the end, ill be totally mad. She doesn't deserve anyone especially since she's having an affair with a married man and later on, she will probaly be using the other 2 guys. She's selfish and a gold digger

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I actually admire Choom for her role..she did a great job in here. She protrays the reality of people these days. Admit it..younger generation rise voice toward their parent..that is the reality, not many kids would keep their voice down when talking to their parent...some people sleep around to get what they want regarding right or wrong. This is the society that we need to admit that we are leaving. If we don't like how Choomp did in this lakorn don't do that so it would hit us the face. I would careless of what she did, I see that her character is so true to people these days and scary to raise kids this day. It would be difficult to raise a proper daughter or son like in the old day.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I actually admire Choom for her role..she did a great job in here. She protrays the reality of people these days. Admit it..younger generation rise voice toward their parent..that is the reality, not many kids would keep their voice down when talking to their parent...some people sleep around to get what they want regarding right or wrong. This is the society that we need to admit that we are leaving. If we don't like how Choomp did in this lakorn don't do that so it would hit us the face. I would careless of what she did, I see that her character is so true to people these days and scary to raise kids this day. It would be difficult to raise a proper daughter or son like in the old day.
I agree with you HuabNag, remember Chompoo only portrays this roles as an actress. When I watched it I said this can not happen in real life but comes to think of it it reminds me of Pinky as Reya, Pope as Aum Apitchart before they broke up and the marry men as Tanya's hushband and Donut and that other woman are as Tanya. I'm not starting anything against Pinky or her's fans but just want to let you guys not to forget that it does happen in real life. It likes base on a true story.