Dok Som See Thong(Broadcast thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
I thought donut was gonna be rai but guess not. It does seem like araya is the bad one but she is the main focus

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
May be Aun and Donut love eachother in the beginning, and when Chompoo came along and use her spark Aun then falls for her.. I don't know but I wonder if Aun and Donut will end up with eachother at the end. Chompoo I bet towards the end she might go somewhere far to think about her life or for take some time to think of all the things that's been happening. I'm very curious. Even if Chompoo character sleep around or whatever I still want her to have a happy ending with someone she loves. But sad she ends up with no one.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
May be Aun and Donut love eachother in the beginning, and when Chompoo came along and use her spark Aun then falls for her.. I don't know but I wonder if Aun and Donut will end up with eachother at the end. Chompoo I bet towards the end she might go somewhere far to think about her life or for take some time to think of all the things that's been happening. I'm very curious. Even if Chompoo character sleep around or whatever I still want her to have a happy ending with someone she loves. But sad she ends up with no one.
Chompoo's storyline there are bits from Jai Rerng in plerng boon and Pan Duang Ta Sawan where there is a twisted one in the
ending where she won't have happily ever after with anyone.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Chompoo's storyline there are bits from Jai Rerng in plerng boon and Pan Duang Ta Sawan where there is a twisted one in the
ending where she won't have happily ever after with anyone.
I'm going to feel really bad for her then. I never like those type of endings, though those kinds of lakorn reminds me of real life situations.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
The lakorn haven't air yet and we wishes for a happy ending already. I just hope that Chompoo's character is not a slut. She can uses men for whatever her circumstances but don't let her sleeps around just lure them. Haha.. As for me I just want Chompoo to plays with Dom Pakorn in the future. I am so hesitate to watch Mia Taeng. Can't wait until they air. If in the future Ken and Chomp reunite, lets the story to be revenge/ romance type. They did comedy and action already so next time kiss and slap.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow donut look so pretty in that red dress. she almost resemble nampeung..hm does that mean shes the real n'ek? since shes posing with aun.

thanks alice

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow donut look so pretty in that red dress. she almost resemble nampeung..hm does that mean shes the real n'ek? since shes posing with aun.

thanks alice
yeah she might be the real n'ek and the main focus is Chompoo somehow this part2 seem to be like duang ta sawan

ane0103

sarNie Hatchling
is it will on air next week?
so good to see chompoo‘s another lakorn
i just want to know the story about this lakorn
it seems chompoo will be Avenger again?

tinah

sarNie Coma
whoa, looks like araya did sleep with one of the guy and then shes all over Aun too. im thinking donut is gonna be the n'ek.

i love broadcast. their lakorns have nice scenery/location, wardrobe and good looking cast

onahc

sarNie Elites
Chompoo looks like she has kankles in those two pics, especially the one where she's in the chair. LOL! Donut is such an awesome actress.