Dok Som See Thong(Broadcast thai)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
whos that guy on the clip with araya in the scene 0.12. hes cute!
That's Pope from Tawan Deard... He gets with Mint C in their and Yaya and Mark. Hes so fine and Hot Hot! I hope he gets to play p'ek soon, he is too good looking. To be honest I'm more excited about Chompoo and Pope in this lakorn, more than Aun. Here is a clip I posted before, its a scene where Pope was hugging Chompoo in the rain...OMG!!!

credit to citloveu. Should be around part 10:59

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rr0ht60OQQ

tinah

sarNie Coma
^omg I didn't know that was pope! I've always thought he looked like grate when I first saw him in tawan tued. He actually look better on screen than in photos. I didn't know he's also in this lakorn. Now I'm more excited to watch it lol

Thanks for the clip!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
^omg I didn't know that was pope! I've always thought he looked like grate when I first saw him in tawan tued. He actually look better on screen than in photos. I didn't know he's also in this lakorn. Now I'm more excited to watch it lol

Thanks for the clip!
Your welcome!
I didn't know he was in here until I found the clip of him hugging chompoo. The scene was so hot I couldn't resist the temptation of not posting it up. He does remind me of Grate too. Pope is very sexy and yes he does look better on screen, his acting seems pretty good. Im so excited to watch this lakorn now. I wonder if we will see any lip to lip scene with Chompoo and Pope. Ok I'm going overboard now... Can't wait.

Oh thanks for the info Alice.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I can't watch the clip til I get home since I'm working right now lol I'm anxious to see it. Lucky chompoo! seem like she will be with 4 guys in this lakorn? But yea, I hope they will promote pope to be the next rising star so ch3 could have more praeks

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh your at work lol. I think you will really like the clip. Hot hot!!! Yeah I hope he become a p'ek too. Yeah Chompoo gets to play with some good looking guys. Louis and Pope!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Oh your at work lol. I think you will really like the clip. Hot hot!!! Yeah I hope he become a p'ek too. Yeah Chompoo gets to play with some good looking guys. Louis and Pope!
omg, he look so much like grate :coverlaf: is araya gonna use him in the lakorn.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
omg, he look so much like grate :coverlaf: is araya gonna use him in the lakorn.
I'm not sure but looks like it. It seems like he really like her and she probably use him like Louis and other guys. I really like chompoo character to be honest. Its a good type of change for the typical n'ek.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wah, pope is gonna be in Game rai and pairing with mew? didnt know that. i thought she was gonna be the nang'rai.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wah, pope is gonna be in Game rai and pairing with mew? didnt know that. i thought she was gonna be the nang'rai.
Oh is the Mew girl from Wanalee in Game Rai as well? can't wait for this one airing next Wednesday.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Oh is the Mew girl from Wanalee in Game Rai as well? can't wait for this one airing next Wednesday.
oops i ment mint natawara lol i dont know why i said mew. i guess because i was at the "wanalee" thread before i came to this one

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Teaser 3 from kisskeepintouch
it feels like the nang'ek is Dnout and Chompoo is the main focus