Dok Som See Thong(Broadcast thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ch3 schedule @ pantip said this is airing 30th March Chompoo is airing to replace her own lakorn for the next Wed-thur
slot not Wanalee, it will be after.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Chompoo actually looks cute with Aun and Louis. Just thinking back, I feel sorry for Gybsy's character. I hope she's still in here and hopefully see her recover.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Latest news Dok Sorm See Tong airing on the 30th March 2011 thanks to Bow the admin from clubchom its replacing
the wed-thur after Rahut Torachon chompoo is replacing her own lakorn.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Chom's with so many guys, which one does she really like??? she's with both Aun and Louis a lot

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Im hoping at the end she will end up with Aun. I think she might be with other guys because she might think women are equal to mens. Like how Nok has many wives she then would feel its ok to have many guys as well. Im guessing though.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chom's with so many guys, which one does she really like??? she's with both Aun and Louis a lot
She is playing around with those guys cos she needed money but probably the person she chose to love is Aun.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Pictures from Dok Sorn See Tong Facebook FC

BTS clip credit from Clubchom Channel

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Another new teaser credit from cityloveU channel airing pretty soon on the 30th March once
Rahut Torachon done airing

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Alice. Yes finally it's going to air soon I been waiting for this. After her lakorn with Ken we get to see more chompoo. I don't want her kissing any guy in this lakorn beside Louis and Aun. Their so hot looking the three of them Chom,Aun,Louis. This seems interesting and I have to say less drama then in Mongkut Dok Som. Can't wait man we have really good lakorn coming out this month a really good batch. Yes!

tinah

sarNie Coma
this version looks INTENSE but good..cant wait to see this.

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
Is this the lakorn were Chompoo is dating like 5 guys? When I was in Thailand at the beginning of this year they came to film like 2 scene at the hotel i was staying at. I got a chance to take a picture with Chompoo and these 2 other guy in the lakorn. But in the teaser I don't see the other guy in there. I got to see Aun too but I didn't recognize him until he already left and he wasn't there for long. I asked Chompoo what the name of the lakorn was and it seem like it is this lakorn. I don't understand Thai so I asked her what it mean in English but she didn't translate it because she said it is bad so what does the title really mean? Instead she told me what the lakorn is about and she said that it is about 5 guys and she is dating all 5 of them. But she said at the end she end up with no one.
If i have time I will post up the pic of the other guy. I think he might be new because i never seen him in lakorn before but he is pretty cute.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks Alice. Yes finally it's going to air soon I been waiting for this. After her lakorn with Ken we get to see more chompoo. I don't want her kissing any guy in this lakorn beside Louis and Aun. Their so hot looking the three of them Chom,Aun,Louis. This seems interesting and I have to say less drama then in Mongkut Dok Som. Can't wait man we have really good lakorn coming out this month a really good batch. Yes!
You welcome! yeah this months batch is very amazing better wait for another batch after this cos Andrew/Mint N and Wanalee
will be up next. :camera: