Dok Som See Thong(Broadcast thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Lucky araya. Her first lakorn filming abroad. I'm sure this will be good cuz it's broadcast. Setting flin yok Lai mek was beautiful and well done

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Whoa, Chompoo's getting a lot of loving! Wonder how the storyline and lakorn will turn out. I think Broadcast seem to produce good lakorns but I don't like the actors who act for them very much :( Rome, Por, and Aun...? He's like the new Kong S for me, always in good lakorns but I can never watch it cause I can't watch his "acting..." I mite tune in for Choms and Louis's character seems like a sweet couple.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the ost is nice! it goes with the location where they are at. i wonder how will the storyline go for part 2 of mungkut sang jun. its probaly gonna focus more on the kids generation now.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^whoa, they made bow benjawan dye her hair to blode. i almost couldnt recognize her

thanks jakjaan

tinah

sarNie Coma
pix from the opening credit to clubchom

i like arayas dress. for sure the cast will look good since its broadcast and their wardrobes are nice. jern and ice dye their hair pitch black. is it for the lakorn?

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow i just realized the host mentioned Donut on the clip too. i didnt catch it til now lol i wonder whats her role? this is sure is a BIG cast.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Aun gets so many lakorns, i've never seen him act, so i wouldn't know if he sucks or not, but i find him to be ugly :ph34r:

thai_freak_101

sarNie Hatchling
i like the music from that video as well. it's so soothing. something i'll look forward to. and it's awesome they're filming in another country.

fanny

sarNie Adult
from the trailer that chom said she will not let her mom be servant forever she will take her mom away from that place. so im assuming that her mom might be gimlang the fourth wife's servant. i cant for this lakorn to come out.