Dok Som See Thong(Broadcast thai)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
@Tina: I love Ice's character too.

I hope Donut will end up with Pope or someone better than Aun! I cant stand CHOM's character. I will go crazy when I see her kissing Louis. Why do they have to make Louis like Chom? It would be nice if they make Louis like Donut in this lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh yeah Prisna i second after u i'm getting annoyed of Chom and Aun, Ice she's cool backing up making Chom upset, this
lakorn is very interesting though but Aun he'll end with Donut it won't be Louis or Pope cos they're only supporting
the n'ek is Donut but the main focus is Chompoo.

tinah

sarNie Coma
looks like Aun fell into her traps. donut need to dump him!

http://www.thairath.co.th/content/ent/165493

the mom. :teary: i'm guessing in the end, the mom will find out about what her daughter has done and either commit suicide or die of heartache, something along those lines. chompoo will probably commit suicide, when she realizes how much her mom loved her.

seriously, i don't know what the writer was thinking portraying yai as a gentleman. when he slept with chompoo, the guy was completely sober.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Chom said she's pregnant with Aun's kid -- she is just ... urgh!
i knew this time will come! i bet shes gonna blackmail him. gosh, this girl is so "na dan" or shall i say a slut!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i knew this time will come! i bet shes gonna blackmail him. gosh, this girl is so "na dan" or shall i say a slut!
correct word there 'na darn' meaning her face is really thick its like Aun he doesn't like her cos he only care about
his wife Donut, Chompoo she got sent away but she still comes and beg for her goods.

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
The sadest part of this lakorn is defintely chompoo's mom. or I should say Fah's mom. The scene where she fell in the stairs because that b*t*h is yelling at her, so sad, I cried. Just wanna hug my mom :teary: don't know how its gonna end but poor mom..

What is the actor's name who play Nat ? the friend desesperely in love with Fah ? I think he's cute :crush:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
oh yeah Prisna i second after u i'm getting annoyed of Chom and Aun, Ice she's cool backing up making Chom upset, this
lakorn is very interesting though but Aun he'll end with Donut it won't be Louis or Pope cos they're only supporting
the n'ek is Donut but the main focus is Chompoo.

Thankyou Alice for saying that.... Pope is consider a supporting actor, and will never get with Donut!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Of course Donut wouldn't end up Pope, its not like their was any sign that they will end ip together. Though if they did at all in any circumstances in this lakorn I wouldn't mind. Both Donut and Pope are two really good people in here who deserve better than Chom and Aun. Gosh Chom and Aun are making me hate them so much, I really feel so badly for donut. I can't wait to see what will happen to everyone in the end, especially Chom.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg Chom is annoying and a stalker in here...she is like in love wit Au... Donut, i feel
bad for... it looks like she doesnt no anything... and Au is dumb... Chom is such a slut
sleeping around... and omg she is so mean to her mom.... she is lucky to have a mom like that...
I think chom and Au mite now end up with each other... Mayb chom wud be crazy at the end lol

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
No, Chom and Aun would not get eachother... Chom is just too bad to deserve anything good at the end, not even Aun sorry haha... Instead of her going crazy at the end, why don't the just kill her off instead lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
No, Chom and Aun would not get eachother... Chom is just too bad to deserve anything good at the end, not even Aun sorry haha... Instead of her going crazy at the end, why don't the just kill her off instead lol
i saw someone just shout out the spoiler earlier in this thread that Chompoo will suicide herself at the end.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg Chom is annoying and a stalker in here...she is like in love wit Au... Donut, i feel
bad for... it looks like she doesnt no anything... and Au is dumb... Chom is such a slut
sleeping around... and omg she is so mean to her mom.... she is lucky to have a mom like that...
I think chom and Au mite now end up with each other... Mayb chom wud be crazy at the end lol
Aun he might turn crazy as well cos he keeps thinking about Chom when his Donut being nice to him its his hurting his
lovely wife.

cecilia

Staff member
i so can't wait to see Louis to show up ..

saw TLKT of LOUIS/CHOM translating to the foreigner to act correct when the director call 'ACTION' so cute!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Fah is gonna commit suicide? i wouldnt be surprise especially after what she had done..she basically did it to herself..this lakorn is all messed up lol

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Fah is gonna commit suicide? i wouldnt be surprise especially after what she had done..she basically did it to herself..this lakorn is all messed up lol
i guess thats a good way to end her evilness. LOL... she doesnt deserve anyone