Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
side note to jeeja - LOVE ur banner saw the CM on YT soo cute

and yes waiting for may will be too long .. any BTS pics or anything like that ?

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
side note to jeeja - LOVE ur banner saw the CM on YT soo cute

and yes waiting for may will be too long .. any BTS pics or anything like that ?

Haha, I luv the CM too.

There won't be any BTS pics or news until the lakorn is gonna be airing. lol, Khun Boyd like to keep this low profile!

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
How long will Peung be ban for do you guys know? She was great in Ngao Asoke with Pong Nawat. Want to see her in more lakorns.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^^^I love those scenes Remem, I can't wait to see Bie & Toey already...
Valentine is too far away, lol, just this Sunday but seem so long.

OFF TOPIC:
I love your siggie, Jeeja :D
it just too cute...

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
So Nut Gub Nut is till airing? I don't know about that before. Is it a sit-com or drama. I wanna watch it now coz I start to like Bie. And which channel does it air??

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Nut Gub Nut: Next Episode 14 FEB. 2010 is not on air but on air 21 FEB 2010[/size]
Oh, it suck, so it's not gonna air this weekend??? that would be wierd, this is suppose 2 b the next epd??? A sunday without this sit-com is just plain weird :blink: ???

What is with Pang... does she still not act as Nut´s GF anymore???
Pang left a few epds already. I don't know if she'll is totally out or not???

So Nut Gub Nut is till airing? I don't know about that before. Is it a sit-com or drama. I wanna watch it now coz I start to like Bie. And which channel does it air??
It's a sit-com. Airs every Sunday on channel 9.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^ I might, depends on Ruen Sawn Ruk's schedules. Subbing Exact's lakorn that airs on ch.5 is less demanding..(even though it's the same amount of work per week)

It would've been funny if they chose to air this before Rongram Pee..because all 3 channels would be airing a lakorn where n'ek pretends to be a guy at the same time. Heh.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
LOVE Nut Gup Nut if ur a bie fan u shloud catch it on YT. soo funny esp bie, his character in in is close to his real one... ADORABLE. the upcoming epi with toey looks cute.

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
lol, it use to be, but if someone didn't spam the last 20 something pages with Son & Vill then ppl would b more on track on who belongs in this thread.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^kab hnub were right about spamming the last 20 pages, I agreed with her.

Bie & Toey does makes a cute couple in NGN show. I can't wait till this SAT to see Bie & Toey. ^_^