Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Love Vill, I am glad, she is the N'ek in this lakorn. she is so cute and pretty, if she is given the strong, I am sure she can do it as well. as for Fang and Toey, Fang is too manly and Toey is too child like to be N'ek.

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
^Don't be expecting any strong character of the nang'ek in here becuz she's going to be a weak one...so there won't be any improvement becuz she's only taking the same role over and over again AKA BORING..>>>Cry Baby, Weak, Suckie, Overrated, Attitude, Unattractive, DDL, & ETC>>>everything equals WEAK NANG'EK...Hahahaha...

FANG LOOKS TOO MANLY, WTF??? But at least she still be lookable as a Dirit Little Boy! :p TOEY LOOKS TOO CHILDISH, YEAH, SHE DOES, CUZ SHE' STILL YOUNG. Perfect Size & ALSO HAVE A BABY FACE LIKE BIE! WHERE ELSE VILL LOOKS LIKE THE NANG'RAI AND UNATTRACTIVE...

HURRY UP AND FINISH THIS DRAMA ALREADY SO WE CAN SEE NEW CASTING IN A DIFFERENT ONE...

jakjann

Jakjann
O Anuchit @Eakamai (Place of DRRT Opening Cremony )

http://www.o-anuchyd...file.php?id=106

http://www.o-anuchyd...ic.php?f=3&t=74

[O's Time Table] 23-29 Nov 2009 : ถ่ายละคร กรรมการประกวดเต้น

ตารางงาน 23-29 Nov'09
Shedule 23-29 Nove´09

อังคาร 24 : Tuesday 24th
- 07.00 ถ่ายละครดอกรักริมทาง (บวงสรวง + เปิดกล้อง) @ Curve เอกมัย (7AM Shooting DRRT (Opening Ceremony+Opening Shooting) @ Curve Eakamai)
- 12.00 ถ่ายละครพรุ่งนี้ก็รักเธอ (แถวมหาชัย) (12AM SHOOTING LAKORN PNGRT (MAHACHAI))

พุธ 25 : Wednesday 25th:
- D/N ถ่ายละครดอกรักริมทาง, ถ่ายละครพรุ่งนี้ก็รักเธอ (D/N Shooting Lakorn DRRT and PNGRT)
+++++

jakjann

Jakjann
O Anuchit@Dork Ruk Rim Tang OP Ceremony.

http://www.o-anuchyd.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=78

O After OP Ceremony
http://www.mediafire.com/?xwgzynzyhgj

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
OMG Remem & Jakjann, U 2 R sooooooooo fast!!! :D :D :p

Extra TQ, can't wait 2 C more.
O, ish soooooo good lookin' n dis one!
lol, I wonder how dah pr'nang will look like. :p

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Yea I'm so looking foward to 2nd pair O and Toey. I'm upset with the nek but o wells nothing I can do just watch for 2nd cast then

remem

sarNie Hatchling
The Opening Ceremony of DRRT is so a secret. They didn't invite the reporters or anyone to do news. And couldn't take any photo in the opening ceremony of DRRT.

So I didn't have Vill pics or anyone's, I'm so sorry. But you can see O pics from Jakjann, cause his fans took a photo of him afetr the ceremony.

But I have Bie pic, eiei. And just one pic. (thanks O fans for PM his pic to us)

Bie and ? ?

Bie with black shirt, black pants and black shoes.

You can guess who is in this pic, eiei.
I will tell you only whom's behind Bie. She is Pei Panward.
:D

I and BFC don't know this news before, it's just a day before the ceremony that we knew.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I'm curious to know what fang will portray? I mean it seems like O and toey will be together so who's left for FANG?? wth, just take her out of this lakorn! LOL give her a LEADING role lakorn for god sake. hahaha I miss fang. And yes, i totally agree that peung was the best out of all the newbies and where is she now??? exactly, EXACT is so STUPID and BLIND! gosh, makes me sad to know fang's gnna be supporting, or maybe even NA'RAI! if she's gnna be na'rai, this better be the first and last one or else, i'm writing a petition to Exact!!!!!!

jeeja

The Opening Ceremony of DRRT is so a secret. They didn't invite the reporters or anyone to do news. And couldn't take any photo in the opening ceremony of DRRT.

So I didn't have Vill pics or anyone's, I'm so sorry. But you can see O pics from Jakjann, cause his fans took a photo of him afetr the ceremony.

But I have Bie pic, eiei. And just one pic. (thanks O fans for PM his pic to us)

Bie and ? ?

Bie with black shirt, black pants and black shoes.

You can guess who is in this pic, eiei.
I will tell you only whom's behind Bie. She is Pei Panward.
:D Now I just know only that.

Ps. I and BFC don't know this news before, it's just a day before the ceremony that we knew.

Wow, Ann A. looks like the person next to Bie.
Even 2 the ceremony there's no nang'ek. oh wow

jeeja

Oh Wow! Ann A. as dah step-mother??? Interesting, she still so beautiful! :D
Yeah n also her nang'ek days seems 2 b over. I miss those days. T_T

Wats up w/keepin' it soooo secretive??? It's not like will all b amaze who's gonna b nang'ek anymore.
I'm lookin' 4ward 4 dah 2nd pairing. X fingers 4 Toey & O! :p :D B)

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^yeah, I agree with you Jeeja that it won't surprise us anymore cuz we already know who it's going to be.

I forward for Toey, O, Ann Alicia, Pei, & more except the nang'ek...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Yessss, so cool it is Vill, just Love Vill, I am glad, she is the N'ek in this lakorn. she is so cute and pretty,
As a fan don't care whatever role she is given as long as she is on screen, just love her.....

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
^^^Ok no need 2 post the same damn pic twice we saw the first time we understand ur happy but ur taking up space for other news that coming geesh

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
^^^^
^^^Ok no need 2 post the same damn pic twice we saw the first time we understand ur happy but ur taking up space for other news that coming geesh
LOL, Azlisakhmer, look wat u just did. j/k

OMFG! Did she just reply to herself again. Gosh for calling us wierd, we at least aren't stupid enough to reply to our own stuff.

Wat kind of Nang'ek don't show up @ her own Ceremony, even if it was that secretive, we will at least see her in a pic. She's been saying she's nang'ek, but yo where the hell is she, it's her damn Fudge ceremony she's been waiting for!!!!!

fanny

sarNie Adult
I DONT WANNA SEE FANG IN THIS LAKORN WHEN SHE IS NOT N'EK. I HAVE TO SKIP THIS ONE. NOT TO FOND WITH TOEY, BUT I RATHER SEE HER THAN VIEW. AND VIEW LOOKS VERY UGLY ON THOSE PICTURES AND WTH SHE'S WEARING, LOOK LIKE SHE'S WEARING HER GRANNY'S SHIRT OR SOMETHING LOL. VIEW SUCK IN HER FIRST LAKORN SHE CANT EVEN ACT. FANG AND OH SHOULD DEFINITELY GIVEN A LEAD ROLE INSTEAD OF SUPPORTING ROLE. I HAVE NOT SEE OH PLAY P'EK AFTER (PROONG NEE MAI SAI TEE JA RAK KUN) WITH JAKAJAN.