Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Fang's in here now? and second to Will?? OH hell no! lol that's just not right. I love fang but why is she playing second now always? wth is wrong with EXACT!!!??? IMO, fang should've been na'ek instead. but watever. I hope she isn't the na'rai. If she gets pair up with O, then i'm cool with that cus i like O. LOL

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Totally should have Fang play the N'ake...been wanting to see them pair up again becuz in HuaJaiSila, he died at the end...I just like their chemistry..

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
^^^lol, i don't remember seeing him die in HJS??? Yeah Sila died, but the Tor lived.
I rather see Toey and Fang take up the lead role over Vill. Heck I don't even mind Pei too.
I don't care who is nang'rai or not, i'm only looking forward for the extras. :D

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^Jeeja, you're funny...I also wanted to see Bie & Toey pair up together than Bie & Vill too...

Bie & Toey will make a cute and better couple than Bie & Vill...

Can't wait to see Bie & Toey as siblings....

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
bie n toey looks more like siblings...wiew will make a cute couple with bie...:D

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^Bie & Toey looks more like siblings, but they will be the the cutest siblings ever in any other lakorn...haha...Bie could go ahead and play with her so it will fulfill her dream that she had ever dream of since he hasn't confirm who's going to be his nang'ek but she already go around public and saying that she will play DRRT with Bie...I don't care anymore they could be a couple, but I just gonna watch for Toey & Bie's scenes only...

Bie, Toey, Fang, Pei, & O will be the hottest one of all....:p

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^wow! Jakjann, that's a very cute pic of p'O & n'Toey...they looks cute together, I wouldn't mind if she gets with p'O but it will be best if she nang'ek instead of Vill...anyway thanks for sharing the pic...

fanny

sarNie Adult
NO WAY VIEW IS N'EK. SHE SUCK AND SHE IS UGLY. i'm thinking that boy the big boss of ch.5 not liking or something because she hardly get any lakorn to play and if she do she some shitty role or second n'ek. i would love to see bie and fang together again. FANG ALL THE WAY.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I agree with you fanny that when Fang get to play in lakorn her roles are not that great and the storyline suck. I would like also like to see Fang & Bie again as n'ke and p'ke. Anyway I can't wait to know more what Fang role is in here. I just hope she not n'rai in here.

sunwoohoo

sarNie Egg
i agree 2 i think Fang would be better, the boss of ch.5 is blind or something like, that he always give her crappy roles

bie with fang or toey WOULD be BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
you guys r weird...how come when KLP air so many people r like wiew is so cute n all that stuff n now some people r saying she's ugly....thats juss so gay anyway...i'm waiting whoever is n'ek i dunt care...i'll watch if u guys dunt want to watch bie n wiew together...leave it to me...:D...i support my bie all thw WAY!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Will for me I like Wiew also but I like Fang more….if Fang wasn't in here I was still okay but now Fang in here playing supporter role I'm kind of sad.

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
Fang's in here now? and second to Will?? OH hell no! lol that's just not right. I love fang but why is she playing second now always? wth is wrong with EXACT!!!??? IMO, fang should've been na'ek instead. but watever. I hope she isn't the na'rai. If she gets pair up with O, then i'm cool with that cus i like O. LOL
i agreed. Fang is much better. Even Toey and Pei too.

^^^lol, i don't remember seeing him die in HJS??? Yeah Sila died, but the Tor lived.
I rather see Toey and Fang take up the lead role over Vill. Heck I don't even mind Pei too.
I don't care who is nang'rai or not, i'm only looking forward for the extras. :D
So true. Even if Fang was Nang'rai still better than Vill.

Bie & Toey will make a cute and better couple than Bie & Vill...
Can't wait to see Bie & Toey as siblings....
Of course they will be.

Toey and Oh are just too cute. Looking forward if they are paired together.

NO WAY VIEW IS N'EK. SHE SUCK AND SHE IS UGLY. i'm thinking that boy the big boss of ch.5 not liking or something because she hardly get any lakorn to play and if she do she some shitty role or second n'ek. i would love to see bie and fang together again. FANG ALL THE WAY.
Hella yeah. Finally someone that toally agreeds with me. Boss of Exact is only giving Vill all the chances when she still suck over and over again. And like Peung after one lakorn of being a Nang'ek she disappeared, when she was the best outta the newbies. Fang need better roles, even if she was Nang'ek it is just shitty like you said.

Yeah I agree with you fanny that when Fang get to play in lakorn her roles are not that great and the storyline suck. I would like also like to see Fang & Bie again as n'ke and p'ke. Anyway I can't wait to know more what Fang role is in here. I just hope she not n'rai in here.
Even if Fang is the Nang'rai I know she'll still be better than Vill.

Cuz she ain't beauty-wise or to make it so my granny can understand, "HER BEAUTY FADES QUICKLY!" :p
Totally true.

That boss of Exact is unfair. Isn't this suppose to be a 2009 project??? What the hell is wrong with him, he needs to understand that Vill already had hers, this need to be or go to someone else. The extra casts are going to top her.