Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
thats mean....wiew's sweet why u say that...you wouldn't want to be his mom...do u....i think not of course....not to offend you but its mean...

Go, I love ur comment, Bie has a baby face any of the N'ek can be his mum, if Vill is only 19 yrs old, she can be his then I am sure Bie has a major problem of be a P'ek,,,,,Even with Aff, who has a sweet face, Bie can't even match her as a P'ek, I don't see any N'ek in Exact who will have a face that young to match him,,,,especially in today society where girls r bound to wear makeup to enhance their appearance to look nice against.

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
cool ur horse there gurl! lol, the girl who posted the comment was new...she still needs to learn how to get along...i think it's u guys who have the problems...everyone is open to their own opinion stop trying to stop them, cuz they ain't stopping you too.

what you got something to always say about Son & Vill, n lol, she only stated a comment n you go n defend ur stars...this topic is boring all that ever goes on around it is Son & Vill...i thought this was Bie & Vill, but seemed like it changed.

weren't you the one that said it's freedom of speech n page...lol, why are you defending ur stars now. yeah it's freedom of speech n page so wat she got to say she just got too. anyway this topic is just hella boring I'm glad Bie's playing one with Vill already cuz i hope his future projects doesn't involve her again.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
you know what's funny about lol it's just makes the everything alright you can write whatever as long as lol is at the end and the comment you just post is a joke isn't it great lol well anyways let's move on

sunwoohoo

sarNie Egg
thats mean....wiew's sweet why u say that...you wouldn't want to be his mom...do u....i think not of course....not to offend you but its mean...
u said that i'm mean...haha, i am, jk jk if u know what that means. n u act like u never criticize any stars, hello i'm new here n my comments are offending, but just live with it.

Go, I love ur comment, Bie has a baby face any of the N'ek can be his mum, if Vill is only 19 yrs old, she can be his then I am sure Bie has a major problem of be a P'ek,,,,,Even with Aff, who has a sweet face, Bie can't even match her as a P'ek, I don't see any N'ek in Exact who will have a face that young to match him,,,,especially in today society where girls r bound to wear makeup to enhance their appearance to look nice against.
So, ur just talking about Vill n other stars how they "eat" (if u understand wat i mean) makeup,and don't u mean vill doesn't match him as a nang'ek,haha...yeah Bie got a Baby face, but i wasn't talking about Vill's age i was talking about how she looked. there are other stars that match Bie, cuz there are still other actresses who have a baby face like him too. just that vill doesn't have one! lol, u go n defend Son & Vill cuz I'm defending BIE! :p if you get wat i mean! hahahaaaaa.....

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
lol, same goes to me too. Though i've watched all of Bie's lakorn there hasn't been one that i did not skipped a few epds or like half of it. yeah, i adore Bie the most of all stars, but still the lakorn's he's been getting are still not there yet. i can see ur point So (that's ur name right?), all of Bie's lakorn are okay, n i loved every one of them, but still some need more details and some just seemed like it dragged then ended too fast. but lets just hope for better in the future! lol, i'm hoping this lakorn goes by fast so he can have another one already. though i'm still gonna try to watch this, i'm not as excited as b4.
Yes, it is So, and you can call me that...yeah, I'm glad someone is on the same page as me.
I'm not saying he can't act, because from Nut Gub Nut, he does better with comedies, he seems much more comfortable in comedic roles than the dramatic, serious ones...right? It's not that I don't support the guy's acting, but there isn't any lakorn of his that is interesting, not the characters, or even the story...

Maybe it's just EXACT lakorns, I haven't seen a good one in a while...

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
^^^Yup, dats true, Exact's latest lakorns or all Exact's lakorn this year has been all flops...

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, it is So, and you can call me that...yeah, I'm glad someone is on the same page as me.
I'm not saying he can't act, because from Nut Gub Nut, he does better with comedies, he seems much more comfortable in comedic roles than the dramatic, serious ones...right? It's not that I don't support the guy's acting, but there isn't any lakorn of his that is interesting, not the characters, or even the story...

Maybe it's just EXACT lakorns, I haven't seen a good one in a while...
LOVE bie in nut gup nut watch it most weeks on youtube... its almost the real him we see in interviews and concerts in there with the lil lame cheesy jokes and comments...

remem

sarNie Hatchling
Bie talks about his character:

I play a photographer. His look is older than me. He seemed to be a cheeky man. Be skilled with women.
He has met a lot of sexy models, many pretty girls. But there is no pleasing him.
And he is looking for the true love.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Bie talks about his character:

I play a photographer. His look is older than me. He seemed to be a cheeky man. Be skilled with women.
He has met a lot of sexy models, many pretty girls. But there is no pleasing him.
And he is looking for the true love.
Thanks. Yup the character is a bit mature for Bie. Funny, all girls r around him just like the FF GSWP! Hehee, but i'm loving that FF more.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
u said that i'm mean...haha, i am, jk jk if u know what that means. n u act like u never criticize any stars, hello i'm new here n my comments are offending, but just live with it.
i do criticize them...but i only say i dislike them....and i never said anything about mama's okay...i've been living with plenty of offending comments n i'm use to it...can't u see i'm sarnies granny...:D

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
i do criticize them...but i only say i dislike them....and i never said anything about mama's okay...i've been living with plenty of offending comments n i'm use to it...can't u see i'm sarnies granny...:D

Go girl, I love ur comments, tell those hated to tune out if they don't like the N'ek of this lakorn....

sunwoohoo

sarNie Egg
Yeah GRANNY, yo need to learn that criticism is not a fact, lol everything was a joke, n one thing if i'm a hater than it make you n Sarna3 no difference. If you didn't hear that i'll repeat it again GRANNY since it seem like you ur pretty deaf. Yup me no likie the nang'ek, but hey you no like Bie, so idc, n u ain't got no rite to force me out, i can come n go as i wish. plus comments are just comments don't take it as a fact. hahaa...:p

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
I am not taking sides but have u notice that Peung is not consistant with her appearance at any exact or P'boyd function so for them to give her any lakorn, she can at least try to participate to earn her reward, not just disappear and expect the production crew of that company to give her chances,,,,Whereas Vill, even though she is new and as u guys keep saying that she can't act but she at least makes an effort to attend functions, not just disappear and expect elders at the production company to give her chances....For me I like Vill personality more because she respect who's she is working for.....anyway I preffer Exact to change Vill to Act with Son then Grand can match with Bie in this lakorn.....

U know Thailand or anyway in the world u have to respect people for them to give u a chance.....I don't Peung personally but I hardly see her at any Exact or P'boyd functions....At least Best and Vill or Son,,,,who as u guys keep saying that they can't act but at least they all getting help in acting lesson and attend function to paid respect to the production company....
The only reason why we want Peung in here is because she hasn't had any lakorn or project this year at all. As for Vill she already got SK that was mostly the reason why some of us wanted Peung.

Vill is a newbie so we can't expect much on her, but after two lakorn as nang'ek she hasn't really improve much, as for Peung in one lakorn as nang'ek was better than Vill. Just because of a stupid scandal that Peung had doesn't mean that it should stop her career, I have seen actors and actresses with worse-ER scandals, and some still continued their career. Peung probably is busy with school now or other stuff, but still that shouldn't stop her career when she choose to be in the industry in the first place.

Even if some stars don't show up at events or functions doesn't mean they didn't respect the public. You may never know they maybe busy or even so sick. And sometimes it may even be that they didn't even get an invitation.

Stars does look for chances in the entertainment as will as producers themselves, if without those chances I don't even think Son/Vill/Best would make it in the first place if it was only judged by their acting. But because producers see potential in people that was why they gave a chance to some of these stars. Peung had a chance and even if she blew it, who said life was only fill with one chance. People learn from their mistakes, and it doesn't mean only bad news or scandals but acting too, that is why their is always something called "IMPROVEMENT!" Peung still has more chances as well as the other stars in Exact. The three people such as Son/Vill/Best have potential, but all they need to do is "to bring it all on screen or nothing at all."

Peung may seem like a 2 face in public, but LOL, everyone is a 2 face, people are actually different from wat you see on tv or even in reality, and I've heard many things from stars I like that are like that, the first time I really realize stars are 2 face is when I watched KLKS, it actually tells you a lot of thing about the Thai industry and the stars we like too.

I may be off topic, but stars do deserves chances if not I don't even think we will be seeing faces today.
You go JEEJA, you got all that nailed down. i like the last one.
I may be off topic, but stars do deserves chances if not I don't even think we will be seeing faces today.
Of course, if they don't get chances, i think Son, Vill n Best would have disappear already, but Xact was willing to give them chances to do better, so Peung does deserve her chances too. it doesn't mean scandalous or not.

Go sunwoohoo! Critizism is not a FACT! if it was, then all stars must suck a lot!

Yup Jeeja, Main REASON non of us wants Vill, she already got SK, which was a 2009 project n DRRT is a 2009 project! but if we are really haters, we would have done worse. just over a stupid comment ppl go no about crazy things. but oh well if it's Vill, it's Vill, nothing is gonna change. we can't dealt with it, but to just skip rite. i can see y there's less viewers on this thread, cuz it turned into an ANTI thread instead. everyone can be offending, but hey don't go over the limits ppl.

To all the Viewers who are not gonna tune in: PLEASE NOTE THIS! THIS AIN'T THE LATEST LAKORN OF BIE! SO DON'T WORRY! I HEARD HE'S HAVING ONE AT THE MID OR END OF NEXT YEAR N FOR SURE IT'S NOT WITH vill. PLUS THERE WILL ALSO BE MORE TO COME, IF U WANNA KNOW MORE VISIT BIE'S FAN CLUB OR GBFC @ MYSPACE, THEY GOT A LOT OF UPDATES, I WILL ONLY BE SPREADING A LITTLE. GOOD DAY PPL!

sunwoohoo

sarNie Egg
Go girl, I love ur comments, tell those hated to tune out if they don't like the N'ek of this lakorn....
yeah i don't like vill,i never said i hated vill,and i'm a hater not a hated,i want to tell u something u dont tell me wat to do u dont,u dont own me u aint my mamma,so i can come in to this channel whenever i want :lol:

sunwoohoo

sarNie Egg
best would have been better as n'ek. i think Dok Ruk Rim Tang is goin' to be the first lakorn that is goin' to have the less viewers on youtube

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Yeah GRANNY, yo need to learn that criticism is not a fact, lol everything was a joke, n one thing if i'm a hater than it make you n Sarna3 no difference. If you didn't hear that i'll repeat it again GRANNY since it seem like you ur pretty deaf. Yup me no likie the nang'ek, but hey you no like Bie, so idc, n u ain't got no rite to force me out, i can come n go as i wish. plus comments are just comments don't take it as a fact. hahaa...:p
yes egg, did i ever say i'm not a bie fan....durr....i love bie....thats y i'm here....i didn't even force u out i just said 'i can take criticism'...i've never mention anything about you getting out of this thread....n saying anyone's a hater in this forum...so you gotta read well before you say anything...watch it.... n sound it out in case you dunt understand any word i've said.....okay eggie....:D

sunwoohoo

sarNie Egg
yes egg, did i ever say i'm not a bie fan....durr....i love bie....thats y i'm here....i didn't even force u out i just said 'i can take criticism'...i've never mention anything about you getting out of this thread....n saying anyone's a hater in this forum...so you gotta read well before you say anything...watch it.... n sound it out in case you dunt understand any word i've said.....okay eggie....:D
i think you're the one that needs to read well before u talk to me, like i said before u aint my momma, u aint tellin me what to do so u need to watch it first,and you're the granny that cant read,my bad i thought u didnt like bie cause all u ever talk about is vill, yeah im a egg, but i can read in a egg not like u being a granny, i think u cant even see the words i wrote
i was talking about u and sarna3 if u can't see the words next time i'll write it bigger