Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
wow.....wiew is finally...n'ek..i'm glad they finally catch the n'ek...well..can't wait to see clips of these two...

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
So Wiew is really is the n'ke than. I'm still ok with it. I just hope she improve her acting in this lakorn.
Vill acting is okay, she just need major improvement in crying, I find her crying funny or so unrealistic, it's just seem like she is opening her mouth and some noises are just coming out, lol the crying was just too fake.

I guess Kwang is mother to Bie.
Wow that will be cool. So is she playing the step-mom to Bie or is she just Bie's mom???

Off topic:
Leemyis, I love ur siggie, it's just too cute n beautiful...lol is it another Fanfic, but when are you gonna have it out? lol you got so much, how can you handle it all?

remem

sarNie Hatchling
Wow that will be cool. So is she playing the step-mom to Bie or is she just Bie's mom???
Yeah Yeah, She will play the step-mom to Bie. I have heard it's the important role.
Quite sure it will on-air the second drama next year, and opening ceremony on Oct.

Xact said they are about to conclude all of actor/actress. And maybe the name of the drama will be changed.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Off Topic:
Jeeja, I love your siggie too, Bie & Grand are too cute. I hope later in the future they will collaborate in a lakorn...

Not a fan of Vill so sorry to Bie's fan out there, I will have to skip this lakorn.

sunwoohoo

sarNie Egg
bie got 2 moms oh yeah!!!!!!!!!! jk jk jk
im skipping this lakorn
i think if vill was his mother the lakorn would have been better

jeeja

Yeah Yeah, She will play the step-mom to Bie. I have heard it's the important role.
Quite sure it will on-air the second drama next year, and opening ceremony on Oct.

Xact said they are about to conclude all of actor/actress. And maybe the name of the drama will be changed.

Wow, Kwang as the step-mom, lol she was Vill's godmother in the other one, now she's againist Vill

lol can't wait, another punch bag lakorn for Vill, :D

OMFG! the comment above was funnie!

off topic:
lol, thanks leemyis, luv ur's too.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
:clap: :clap: :tease: :yahoo: Yesssssssssss, Vill as the n'ek, but wish Son is in here too but never mind, hope they will have future lakorn together soon. just love this couple especially in Kaew Lom Petch.....they such a cute and sweet couple and well match...Whereas Bie has such a baby face and not manly figure compare to Son...hehe

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Oh great...I think I'll wait for this one to finish airing then...Prajan See Roong already disappointed me, I thought it would've been better, but I dunno, the story, the characters, just didn't work, not for the pranang anyways...

So Bie's track record for me with lakorns is not so great, HJS was great, but Fang's character was horrible, I hated her...I tried watching Sakul Ka, but Vill was crying in every episode I tried, and I was just randomly watching...it just reminded me of KLP all over again...

Oh well...I'll check in this thread later when it airs to see if it's actually worth watching.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^me 2 same as you...I'll skip this lakorn cuz of Vill, I just can't stand her...

I'll tune in if Jeeja sent me some caps...

lol, they should have made a switch...but lol So, if they're having one it lessen the chances in the future! :p

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
Son manly figure? Dude can't even act, instead of manly I thought his structures were pretty gay, somewhat like Mario's. hahaaa
Yeah Bie has a baby face, he's just blessed with one, unlike Vill, she aged too much in just one year. hahaa :p

I skip, marked it down, first lakorn of Bie i skipped

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
:clap: :clap: :tease: :yahoo: Yesssssssssss, Vill as the n'ek, but wish Son is in here too but never mind, hope they will have future lakorn together soon. just love this couple especially in Kaew Lom Petch.....they such a cute and sweet couple and well match...Whereas Bie has such a baby face and not manly figure compare to Son...hehe

I love Son manly figure and high cheek bones and those lips r to die for, whereas Bie just looks like a Baby next to him that why it's hard for Bie to find a N'ek that matches him in Lakorn, I love Kaew Lom Petch....that is the best lakorn everrrrrrrrrr......Vill & Son rules...they just so cute and sweet....I am just watch this lakorn for Vill....but if it's Son in here it be the best.....

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^Did you just reply to your own comment to talk more about Vill and Son?

Well, I'd prefer to have Son in here too because of Vill, so that Bie doesn't have to act with her.

Who's the supporting cast? And have they released an official storyline? Kinda sad to skip this Bie lakorn...he's only had four and I've only watched 2, not even fully...

Merit

sarNie Adult
LMAO....that's funny raymond obssessed...

I think when someone replying to their own comment is a little much. :loool:

Sarna3** I understand that you loved Vill and Son but constantly talking about them and replying to your own comment is something else. No one is restricting you to not do so, but I'm sure there are some that does get a little frustrated by what they've seen. Please, don't get personal with me I am just addressing the obvious.

Son is in a minor league compared to most. He has soooooooo much improvement to do. That is expected when you first entered the industry. The starting point of it is by far the roughest. But that does not mean he can't improve. As far as Bie having a baby face, I think that's a good thing. Exact just need to pick the ones that match with him and there are some that does match with him. They just choose to overlook them that's all.

Son to me is still a boy....For me personally, I find a man more attractive. (Ken and Tik) Not to add, I have yet to see that boy without makeup.

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
cannot wait to watch this one. wiew is pretty and sweet and bie is really hot. they will make a good on screen couple!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
lol i've never seen anyone reply to their own comment so vill is confirmed eh...well i don't have high expectation for this lakorn but maybe i'll just tune in for the teaser even though fang was a b***** in HJS i thought they were cute together i would of like her as n'ek

jeeja

lol, i'm only tuning in for Bie, if it's not him i wouldn't even bother. Haha...sorry, but it is the 1st time i've seen someone replied to their own comment too...lol, it just the same thing. :p

jeeja

Who's the supporting cast? And have they released an official storyline? Kinda sad to skip this Bie lakorn...he's only had four and I've only watched 2, not even fully...
lol, same goes to me too. Though i've watched all of Bie's lakorn there hasn't been one that i did not skipped a few epds or like half of it. yeah, i adore Bie the most of all stars, but still the lakorn's he's been getting are still not there yet. i can see ur point So (that's ur name right?), all of Bie's lakorn are okay, n i loved every one of them, but still some need more details and some just seemed like it dragged then ended too fast. but lets just hope for better in the future! lol, i'm hoping this lakorn goes by fast so he can have another one already. though i'm still gonna try to watch this, i'm not as excited as b4.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
bie got 2 moms oh yeah!!!!!!!!!! jk jk jk
im skipping this lakorn
i think if vill was his mother the lakorn would have been better

thats mean....wiew's sweet why u say that...you wouldn't want to be his mom...do u....i think not of course....not to offend you but its mean...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Oh great...I think I'll wait for this one to finish airing then...Prajan See Roong already disappointed me, I thought it would've been better, but I dunno, the story, the characters, just didn't work, not for the pranang anyways...

So Bie's track record for me with lakorns is not so great, HJS was great, but Fang's character was horrible, I hated her...I tried watching Sakul Ka, but Vill was crying in every episode I tried, and I was just randomly watching...it just reminded me of KLP all over again...

Oh well...I'll check in this thread later when it airs to see if it's actually worth watching.

from wiew's side i love klp but skip sakul ka....n bie so far i dislike psp....n i skip it...soo....hope this lakorn will be cute.....

jeeja

lol, that was offending, but it's just her OP. she just said wat she thought...if u read it carefully she even wrote J/K after it. lol, she just new here, she still needs to learn how'd get along with ppl...:p