Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I think since she's already worked with Bie, and she has chemistry with him, then this will work out...I feel that her role in KLKS didn't suit her, especially not for her first lakorn, she was overshadowed by the entire cast...I think she'll definitely show her talents in here...I believe she can act, and I believe she can do better than Vill...goodness, I've tried to give that girl a chance, but every episode I put, of anything, she's always crying...and I just don't feel her as an actress...I mean, like Pinky for instance, no matter what role she's playing, I'm fully convinced she is that character...I'm saying as far as young actresses go...there's no new young actress that has impressed me yet...I really do hope Best gets this chance to prove herself, I believe that she's talented, if given the opportunity to show it.

jakjann

Jakjann
Yeah I think she can better acting more then her first role in KLKST
all role in many MV and in Pen tor as Pepper´s younger sister she ´d show that she can good acting and she has talents and she is a good actress too^.^

I cant not wait to see this drama^^

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
OMG...there's gonna have some changes again, Remem...I really want Best to act in DRRT. I think she's really cute & pretty.

I actually like Best in KLKS, even though her role may be very stiff and robotic but she's really good acting like that...so I just hope that
Exact won't switch Best out...

X finger for BEST...

Katerine

Butterfly123
:yahoo: Yay Best :yahoo:

i actually like Best i think she and bie and good chemisty in his MVs she did better the he had with Vill (sorry Vill Fans)
and you shouldn't judge her from her first lakorn it was her first :p

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
UPDATE!!

OPENING CEREMONY
@NOVEMBER 2009

DORK RUK RIM THANG

Thank you so much for the updates...

^If Best is in here it'll be her first time as a major cast or should I said her first time as a major Nang'ek...lol I'm only hoping 4 my B Team to come true!

X Fingers 4 Best!
if not her then I just hope it's not Vill!
lol, I don't mind Peung!
But hey! Best for me all the way! :D

X my fingers 4 BEST!

Yep, that's so true...Best should deserve her first major nang'ek role...

still X fingers 4 Best...

fanny

sarNie Adult
Yeah I think she can better acting more then her first role in KLKST
all role in many MV and in Pen tor as Pepper´s younger sister she ´d show that she can good acting and she has talents and she is a good actress too^.^

I cant not wait to see this drama^^
do u remember episode was she and pepper in. i dont watch pentor, but i would like to watch best and pepper.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
:yahoo: Yay Best :yahoo:

i actually like Best i think she and bie and good chemisty in his MVs she did better the he had with Vill (sorry Vill Fans)
and you shouldn't judge her from her first lakorn it was her first :p
Yeah, I really liked her for Bie after watching that 10 minute Someone video...they looked really cute together...and I think she can definitely redeem herself in this lakorn

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I agreed, who knows that maybe this one she will somewat improve..on her first lakorn, she was outcasted becuz KLKS was her first role, and there's alot of great actors/actresses that outshined her, and ther storyline doesn't really focus on her much..anyways, I'm glad that they decided to give her this role..hope it's good..

Katerine

Butterfly123
Yeh KLKS was an all star cast and Best was the only newbie in the lakorn, and Bee did a great job and she would have outshined any number of N'ek being old or new. but it's sad they haven't given her and lakorn for this year :( have to wait until next year for this and her other one :(

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
^I know she needs a better role so we could see how mush she had improve. I just wish they confirm that it's Bie & Best already!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Why Not Best??????????

Best is the only one right now that Exact should go for...

or Exact may have someone else better than her??? WHO????? New Comer???

anyway I just hope it's someone better than Vill...

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
I really wanted Best, and I still really want her in here too.

Okay, lol I'm pretty angry @ Exact rite now, lol...it was Grand first, I was okay with that, then it was Vill, lol I was willing to tune in, n Best, who I wished it was already confirm that she is, and now there's none. Why are they waiting so long just to confirm this???

Okay I just wanted to mention something, Dew got withdraw from CC bcuz he had H1000R, shouldn't this be someone else than Vill (if she is the only one left) cuz she does n already have SK 4 this year n one last word DRRT was suppose to be a 2009 project planned to air in 2010?

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^I know I totally agreed...plus if Peung n Best could live a year without a lakorn, I think it wouldn't hurt much 4 Vill :rolleyes: