Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^Okay, thanks for being on topic again. I don't hate ur thoughts or opinion, cuz every1 has there own.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Actually Wiew is not scandal free, I am sure all stars have scandulous news and such rumors goin' around that is not true about them. Like Wiew & Son relationship or her relationship w/ Tee and about her plastic surgery rumors. :rolleyes:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Actually Wiew is not scandal free, I am sure all stars have scandulous news and such rumors goin' around that is not true about them. Like Wiew & Son relationship or her relationship w/ Tee and about her plastic surgery rumors. :rolleyes:

It is not so much a major rumors, but I still love her as an actress,,,,I don't mind her in this lakorn

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Like Jieb Lover said, every star has there scandals, who cares if they are the industry most fake actresses/actors, or the scandalous of all. If we favor that star, who cares how scandalous they are, we still like them, cuz scandals always come and go, some stars just haven't had the worst of it yet. I like stars regardless of their scandalous background what so ever. I don't care who's nang'ek, cuz I'm still watching it for Bie.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^Yes, Jeeja, we all like our stars even though they may be the most scandalous. Like how ppl been saying that Kwan if FAKE in public, had this and that scandal, but I don't care as long as I favor her as an actress then what goes on in her live doesn't bothers me. I just hope they confirm soon.

jeeja

Nothing yet??? I was hoping 4 some confirmation already.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Jeeja, totally agree with you, I like a lot of actresses in spite of their scandals and personal lives...
Because their personal lives don't reflect on their acting ability, and for the most part, I want to see a great actress, and I don't care how many rumors could be swirling around them...same goes for my actors...
You like them professionally anyways, so what does their personal life or true character have anything to do with it?

But just for argument's sake...Not that I don't like Vill, but they've been giving her some pretty weak characters, for her last 2 lakorns...

Maybe they'll give her a chance to prove herself, or maybe they won't...but I would prefer anyone else but Vill since she's already had 2 lakorns out, both that I've tried to watch, but just didn't get my attention...not even with Mos as her p'ek...Now I would take Peung as long as it would mean it would be someone different

I don't know about you guys, but Bie's character in PSR has been really disappointing, I hope he gets a better character here...but I kinda get the Ruk Ter Took Wan vibe, with the whole photography thing they did for the poster for this lakorn...

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^So, you been gone 4 a long time. The last few pages in here was all about wanting another Nang'ek besides Vill. Yeah, I know Bie's character in PSR wasn't wat we all really expected it to be, but have you read the summary yet? It's was posted by Remem a few pages back. If you haven't I'll post it here so you don't have to go search the page again.

By: Remem

I have the summary from the novel "Dok Ruk Rim Thang"

Sorry, it's not a good translation. Haaa!!!

Our P’ek is Patthavee, in his home he and a beautiful woman (Gae) going to exchange kisses and loving whisper lusciously. But he must be shocked when he saw the last pair of eyes are staring at him from the brink fences. He is angry and chases that dirty boy away. ... But he's surprised when saw that boy can talk and play with Dan. (Very ferocious dog. No one in the house can do this). Patthavee pities that boy then he takes the boy to take a bath scrub. Even the frightened that little dirty boy become to a beautiful young woman. And make his heart thrill very strange ....

When Gae know that her lover Patthavee are to be in love with nang’ek, she do everything to take him back. Beside that in the story there’s the evil stepmother. And P’ek will always protect his nang’ek …

Ps. Pra'ek is a cameraman.

There is just only that on the summary.

Ps.2 Today Bie said on The Seed Show "DRRT" will start filming on November. OMG.

I was thinking that since the Nang'ek will be playing a dirty little boy in the beginning, they should choose someone small so Bie could at least carry/drag her in for a bath. But if Vill is the Nang'ek I don't think I'll be tuning in on this at all.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
yeah bie and vill lakorns has been such a disappointment hope this one redeems them both after giving some thought it doesn't matter now who is n'ek b/c we can't do anything about it and it's still a new pair but all the best to Peung in her future lakorns

jeeja

Bie's as Tawan was wasn't much of a disappointment to me actually. His acting was great, regardless of being brain wash through the whole lakorn. He played the poor Tawan well, and when he was brain washed, he did that evil role so well too. Regardless of his role as Tawan, it was actually his character that made me stick to the lakorn till the end. I tried to watch KLP for Vill in the first place, but Aerin just over shined her. She was shining though the whole lakorn, Aerin to me, just overshined every character in KLP. SK was no difference of a role to Vill, and I think this role will be a no difference at all too. The Nang'ek hasn't even been confirmed yet, and yet some of us already are on the point of passing it, but hopefully if the nang'ek is gonna portray a weak character, just stay a weak character, I hate those on and off, weak and strong roles cuz it gets no where and it tends to drag the lakorn like that. Oh well, November doesn't seem so far way, so I wonder which other lakorn will be filmed before this, since Exact seem to have one or two filming each month.

I was thinking since it's a new pair/new lakorn, I wouldn't mind Best, lol Vill didn't improve much on her second try, y not give Best her 2nd try..^_^

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I was thinking since it's a new pair/new lakorn, I wouldn't mind Best, lol Vill didn't improve much on her second try, y not give Best her 2nd try..^_^
At first I was thinking Best wouldn't fit the role, but since now there's a chance of Vill being in here, I was thinking the same thing too. Best & Peung never had their second lakorn as Nang'ek, because it seems like Exact is promoting Vill more than the two. Peung had 2 lakorn, but one was supporting so that one doesn't count. Actually Best deserve her 1st try as nang'ek because in KLKS she was only a supporting, even though she was Nang'ek, her role wasn't even a major character. Vill got her two chances to improve, but still stayed in the same stop, so Khun Boyd needs to open his eyes and look that LOL Aerin is better. HAHAA. Okay so who in here thinks K'Boyd should give BEST, PEUNG & AERIN a chance to be nang'ek AGAIN, or for their 1st TIME?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know BEST still needs better chances to improve her acting and skills! They should give her another chance, I don't blame her completely for being robotic in KLKSuperstar I mean her role was so little, very little! :(

jeeja

^Dude, I totally agreed. If you have to say it, Best wasn't even a supporting in KLKS, she was just a pop out. Leemyis, you made me realize that Best never had been a Nang'ek for Exact. Well hopefully they confirm soon, I only hoping for that.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i can't stand best in KLKS, she was too robotic, but vill was the same in KLP and in her last lakorn with mos. i'm very desapointed, i expected more of her after her first hit.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Thank goodness!!!
Some of you agree with me about Best, because after seeing her in most of Bie's music videos for his last album, I fell that they have good chemistry...and I feel that KLKS was the worst choice for her.
I believe she has potential if they gave her the opportunity...
What amazed me about her was after watching KLKS, and the cast went on 3 Num 3 Mum, and Best is actually pretty goofy, while Bee is super shy...so that showed me that she can act, because the whole time I was watching her, I thought she was really robotic and timid, that her acting wasn't great...but she's pretty much the opposite of her character
So I think they should give this one to Best, I just have been wanting to see her in a Bie lakorn since her mini-movie in Bie's Somone video...

The role doesn't seem like it fits Bie though...as soon as I read the summary, btw leemyis, thanks for posting it for me, it seemed like the p'ek had to be pretty mature...first of all, I do not picture him kissing some girl in his house...secondly, he's so tiny, so I can't imagine who he could possibly grab and force to shower...I don't know, sounds weird...

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Thank goodness!!!
Some of you agree with me about Best, because after seeing her in most of Bie's music videos for his last album, I fell that they have good chemistry...and I feel that KLKS was the worst choice for her.
I believe she has potential if they gave her the opportunity...
What amazed me about her was after watching KLKS, and the cast went on 3 Num 3 Mum, and Best is actually pretty goofy, while Bee is super shy...so that showed me that she can act, because the whole time I was watching her, I thought she was really robotic and timid, that her acting wasn't great...but she's pretty much the opposite of her character
So I think they should give this one to Best, I just have been wanting to see her in a Bie lakorn since her mini-movie in Bie's Somone video...

The role doesn't seem like it fits Bie though...as soon as I read the summary, btw leemyis, thanks for posting it for me, it seemed like the p'ek had to be pretty mature...first of all, I do not picture him kissing some girl in his house...secondly, he's so tiny, so I can't imagine who he could possibly grab and force to shower...I don't know, sounds weird...
The summary sounds weird, I didn't get it until my little sister explain the whole thing to me the second time. The role does seem a bit mature for Bie, but I remember it said somewhere that this was romantic/comedy, but who knows.

At first I thought Best wouldn't fit the role, cuz her role in KLKS was the boring-est role ever. My little sister loves Best (She is obsess over Bie (More than ME)), especially the MV Someone, I remember last year when it came out, she watched it like hundreds of times. I was like, "Don't you think Best is boring?" But she always answers, "You have to observe more into the star, some do suck for their first time, maybe they can improve much better the next time around." Then I had to watch KLKS the second time around with her and actually realizing that Best didn't even have a role at all in KLKS. Then I noticed that the character she portrayed was just neutral like my little sister said, her character didn't know how to hate, she wasn't jealous nor talkative. I agreed with my little sister that no one else could had play that character any better.

The Nang'ek in DRRT seems pretty weak if you read by the summary. I don't know who the Step-mother belongs too, but if Nang'ek has a step-mother and the Nang'rai is beating the crap out of her too, then yes this is a weak Nang'ek line again. I don't mind that, but I just dislike strongly the roles of Nang'ek going from very strong to the weakest at the end. But hopefully this doesn't bore us or make us stop at the beginning. I would be glad if they could confirm the Nang'ek soon.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i like both strong n weak...like i hope she's not all weak to the point where they beat her up n she's not gonna say nuthing...i like n'ek that r bad to the p'ek n n'rai but is respectful to their parents....friends....n siblings...