Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
It would be hot to see Aerin and Bie :wub:
That would be a great pair if it ever happens. LOL, it reminded me of the rumors they had together over a little picture. By the way I would like to share that picture. They actually look very cute together.

Aerin & Bie

credit: BFC & ??(forgot the other site)

jakjann

Jakjann
But we know all information can change all the time... today khun boy choose View but next day another girl and another girl... nothings is sure heheh

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
But we know all information can change all the time... today khun boy choose View but next day another girl and another girl... nothings is sure heheh

anyway still gonna pass this lakorn if it is Vill...I don't know why but I just don't want Bie with her... :arrg:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Awww. Aerin and Bie does look cute together better than Bie&Aff pair.

Oh deaaaar! I knew mostly Wiew would be on the list but still hoping for some other nang'ek or even PUENG still!

kuathestar

sarNie Adult
That would be a great pair if it ever happens. LOL, it reminded me of the rumors they had together over a little picture. By the way I would like to share that picture. They actually look very cute together.

Aerin & Bie

credit: BFC & ??(forgot the other site)

HEY!!! I SPEAK WITH BIE ON FACEBOOK THIS PIC BY AERIN =)

jakjann

Jakjann
Hmm.... yes i think all know it alreday , Aerin take this photo on a some party .... for long time... and all magazine wrote they could be a couple or not but both of them said they are only friend and they are in the same company nothing more

if you really speak with Pi Bi why you dont ask him with which Nange ek he act in his new drama...???

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
BOGOSS was the one that said WIEW is nang'ek for this lakorn since he talke to her too. But Idk maybe we should hear from Bie too?

remem

sarNie Hatchling
HAHA, you know, that pic made Bie was stricted by Xact.

It's from Aerin facebook. Then some Bie's fans took that pic from her facebook and posted on Bie's fansite. After that it have the news on many magazines that Aerin is his girlfriend. And Bie said Aerin likes his sister and bla bla bla.....
But I don't know that Bie have a facebook ??

I want to know about his nang'ek too.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
^Yeah, I know it's from Aerin's Face Book, but I gave credits to the Site that I got it from.

Hopefully there is a change. That's all I'm hoping for.

remem

sarNie Hatchling
I have the summary from the novel "Dok Ruk Rim Thang"

Sorry, it's not a good translation. Haaa!!!

Our P’ek is Patthavee, in his home he and a beautiful woman (Gae) going to exchange kisses and loving whisper lusciously. But he must be shocked when he saw the last pair of eyes are staring at him from the brink fences. He is angry and chases that dirty boy away. ... But he's surprised when saw that boy can talk and play with Dan. (Very ferocious dog. No one in the house can do this). Patthavee pities that boy then he takes the boy to take a bath scrub. Even the frightened that little dirty boy become to a beautiful young woman. And make his heart thrill very strange ....

When Gae know that her lover Patthavee are to be in love with nang’ek, she do everything to take him back. Beside that in the story there’s the evil stepmother. And P’ek will always protect his nang’ek …

Ps. Pra'ek is a cameraman.

There is just only that on the summary.

Ps.2 Today Bie said on The Seed Show "DRRT" will start filming on November. OMG.