Dok bua kao

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Usually I don't watch lakorns in youtube because I'm too lazy to click on every 10 mins but yesterday I've found a mv about "thai lakorn kisses" and there are extracts of "Dok bua kao" starring New and Poo. It seems interesting but before buying it I want to know if it's really good and if someone has up it on youtube. If yes, can I have the link please? Many thanks.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Here are some subbed clips of it on a playlist http://www.youtube.com/user/anonymousblue2001?blend=1&ob=4#p/c/2742139300D0C38F

I myself have never seen it i got pretty good ratings against Namtan Mai when it aired, and there is a rape and willing scene in it.
The khmer version got taken down

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
really? but this one was not mayura dubbed... i don't want to buy it if it ends not good. thanks cupid candy.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm downloading your files now peaches: want to try in thai and if it's good, i'll buy it. anyway, what is the blue dvd's title? i can't stand ntry's n'ek voice.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
owww, poo is so weak!!! weaker then pueng in "ngao asoke"... my mom won't like it, she hates lakorns when the n'ek is weak and doesn't fight back when she gets hit. well, it's strange cause in real life poo is slutty and in this lakorn, she played an innocent and soft girl :lol: it's funny in a way.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
owww, poo is so weak!!! weaker then pueng in "ngao asoke"... my mom won't like it, she hates lakorns when the n'ek is weak and doesn't fight back when she gets hit. well, it's strange cause in real life poo is slutty and in this lakorn, she played an innocent and soft girl :lol: it's funny in a way.
LOL Yeah Poo is a slut in real life, people say she can't act, i don't really see it, do you?