Dok Bua Kao (Kantana)

destiny411

Idyllic
just wanna share this is the girl that will be nang'ek with tengneung

read from kantana website they said new is pra'ek with pinky,so i think they won't change pra'ek
but i still hope they would change since they didn't film yet

OOHH herrrr.. i think they're aournf the same age. she seems pretty young too...shes currently starred in the lakorn "THE GANG" พลพรรครักแผ่นดิน from CH5 as one of the main characters. shes very pretty to me :) but too bad i dont noe her name,, =/

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
her name is Yo. i watch her before in kor ma hussajun, she's cute, she should be around 18-19. but this pic she just looks a bit weird that's all.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
I know. But I guess Tuengnueng isn't famous enough yet.

but i dont care if he famous or not i just want her to pair with new guy. :yahoo:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah I've seen better pictures of Yo too....she's cute but in that picture above, she kinda look like Som Thansinee...lol.....so is this lakorn named Bua Kao or Dok Bua Kao

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
maybe he still in here but didn't come? i don't know.
but yeah boring, want some other p'ek to pair up with pinky.
the lakorn sound so namnoi, the kind of story that i don't like either.
but oh well will watch it because of pinky.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Love them in the school uniform! They look so wai roon. Lol. The pictures are so cute. Pinky, that girl is so pretty. Gawsh, I want her long hair!! Haha. And New, he's so cute! Love his smile!

Thanks for the pics!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMG, thanks a ton teedee! NEW and PINKY are too cute! i'm even more excited about this now! I cnt wait! AHHH! lol looking at those pictures are killing me. they make sucha cute pair!