Dok Bia Hila Rak(CH 7)

jai

sarNie Elites
aren't they both mix? it's kinda cute...
does anyone know the storyline..sorry can't read thai thx.

shubby

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is cute and funny..love amy and stefan....

feys

sarNie Hatchling
finally got to watch it. I love these two couple! Because they both are very cute. the storyline is cool. I like this lakorn very much! :lmao:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
first i thought it will be those silly nonsense la korn but after i watch it. it's sooooooo funny. it's a funny la korn. i like it a lot. Stepfan and Amy are cute.

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
hahahahahahg....this is sooo gooofy..lol...but stefan is so cute in the pixs..heheh! omG! amy almost looks like Pok!! lol...ahahahha..gotta see this episode..

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Aww......... I didn't get to see Mong Dang, but I gotta watch this one cause I :p want to know how is Stephan's acting!!1 They both looks so cute. :p

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is funny. It makes me laugh most of the time. Especially part two when Amy try to grab her words back. First, I didn't realize what she was doing, when I realize, it was funny. :w000t: :w000t:

Susie

sarNie Adult
lakornlover said:
Yeah, but Stefan isn't that bad-looking. I've never seen him act before. So, I wanna see it before I make my judgement. So, does anyone know when is it gonna air and what's the storyline? I really liked Amy in LookMaiLarkSee so I wanna see this one too.
[post="28117"][/post]​
i concur!!! dude thats like my fav lakorn as of the moment. :p

juicee

sarNie Elites
not being nitpicky or nething, but i just wanted to mention that the title is 'dok bia clear ruk' not 'dok bia hila ruk'

Susie

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is funny!!! I'm on #7. amy is so pretty it would of been better if cee was the p'ek!!anywho yeah stephen is cute as well.

Susie

sarNie Adult
just finished this lakorn!! i thought it was sooooooo cute in the end when stephen ran and amy was like i knew that u were gona try to escape...and somewhere in the end stephen says "i know you were gonna come get ur dok bey ruk". i hope amy & cee comes out w/ another lakorn comedy one as well.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I haven't seen any of Amy's work so I was gonna give this lakorn a chance...I downloaded the first episode. Tried to watch but it didn't grab my attention. It looks like a comedy and I'm not really into comedies, doesn't matter who's in it. Don't know why...Well, I did watch one comedy (Ruk Kong Nai Dok Mai) and I actually liked it alot. Oh wells. Maybe she'll have another lakorn out soon and I can watch that one.