Does anyone knows what is this actor doing now?

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
Does anyone knows what this actor is doing right now? Any recent pictures of him? His name is Waruth Woratum. Thanks.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
that was a good movie keo sala phaut nuke

i seen they interview him a couple months ago about him having alcohol problem. he was in rehab for a bit and then he's okay. doctor said that if he drinks more then his system will shut down on him; he will die...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
let me give a brief summary; i think i remember some part.

p'ek is one of them pa laut that works for the city and n'ek is not a rich person. it takes in this one village. she was born somewat handicap. one of her foot was twisted and she walks dragging it and has buck teeth. several peeps in the village teases her especially the n'rais. the often do beautifl pagent where this one girl will usually win. p'ek was mean to her at the beginning; they didnt quite get along

keo one day wish that should would become pretty; the nang mai heard and gave her a keo sala phaut nuk that she can wish upon something and turn herself into a pretty person. she just have to not wish upon something bad to anyone. she did wish upon the bad girl and in return she will turn back into herself...

obstacles happen but at the end she stayed pretty...

sarN

sarNie Granny
is dis a lakorn or moive ?? I think i have dis lakorn ... is the n'k very ugly have butt teeth it kind like a comdey ?? Holy smoke.. i need to check those tape lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
it like modern day keo na ma ! this lakorn was prolly out around 94'

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
This is a modern lakorn..What is it doing in here lol..But anyways Sarn if you have this lakorn sell it..! I want it lol..

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
oh i loved this lakorn, it was so funny, i only remember tidbits of it. thanks for the clip sarn, it brought back a lot of memories, the song was cute too

sarN

sarNie Granny
the laknor is pretty long 15 tape ! ok , i update it in the store . i suppose to update modern last week lolz.