Do you want to see Min Pechaya in ch3?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Honestly, i rather prefer her in Ch7 than in ch3 . I like her with channel 7 guys more....especially Om and Cee Siwat. :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i think i'd prefer her for ch7.. ch3 has too much competition hehe..

plus, i'd like to see her pair with weir and porshe.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with keeping her a ch.7 however she should be a free agent for awhile so she can play with any channel/company :D

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Everyone is better where they are, no moving around. She will match and only match Om Akapan.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^^ cee, being a free agent is good, but you also have to be in demand..

chakrit and oil are free agents but even i don't see them as much..

joy s switched from ch3 to ch7.. her ch7 lakorn with paul and yui never even aired.. and she's now with ch5 or a free agent.. and even that's not doing her good. i miss her T_T..

and also.. aon s is now a free agent but.. i know he ain't going to get much work since of his scandals.. @_@

min, i think she might be ok as a free agent but.. i rather see her with ch7 since she'll get work for sure.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol I love Min and think that since her success begin with ch7, she should devote to ch7! She's young and has so much more potential. Her success with her will last longer with a ch7 contract!:)

Although I would love to see Min pair up with many actors; as of now, Om Akapan is the only actor that I can picture with Min. Others are behind lol maybe Cee, Porshe, and who else? lol

Min&Om forever!:)

Asy

sarNie Immature
I think Min is better to stay with Channel 7 only. She is great. But if she move to Channel 3 for the current time, they would be no place for her. Too much competition --with Yaya, Kim, Mint Chalida, Margie, Susie, Mint Natwara etc.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I would love for Min to move to Ch3, lol, along with my other fav. dara. However, as of the moment, no, Min is perfectly fine with Ch7 despite the quality of their lakorns. ;)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
@aikoden, yea that's true. I feel bad for most of the free agents that don't get much work I really miss Joy S. :( It's good Min is with ch.7. I think what ch.7 needs are more good looking and talented actors and actually give everyone more lakorns. And def better scripts and plot, Min is fine where she is :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Om is not a free agent. he is an actor of Polyplus but their stars could act for different channels as well just like Exact

also, being a free agent is not always a good thing and like someone has mentioned you would have to be in demand to be a freelance otherwise you wont be getting much work. actors like tik, num, chakrit, are popular stars already so theres no problem with them getting work.

fun4fun, i agree no more switching channels!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I want her to be able to work for both channel. I like to see her with Nadech, Mark, Mario, etc. She's really pretty, and I think she would be great for ch3 also.