Do you want to see Min Pechaya in ch3?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I would love for Min to move to Ch3, lol, along with my other fav. dara. However, as of the moment, no, Min is perfectly fine with Ch7 despite the quality of their lakorns. ;)
she will gain fames if she plays for Ch3 actually i do adore Min Petchaya but i hardly watch her in Ch7 might interest me more if she play for Ch3

karodu69

sarNie Egg
Yeah, à prefer see her in ch7 and is so to ch7 more popular because i think when p poh n left ch7 lost her popularity, but now they have better with min p

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Om also plays for channel 3?? which lakorn i havent seen any..
yea, Om's next lakron "Rak Ok Akard" He will be pa'ek! =)

--

Again, I like Min best in Ch7! Her lakorns so far are pretty good! Plus I don't think ch7 would want her to move LOL! Ch3 is already too full with their own actors; they don't even have room to promote their own anymore lol Plus ch3 lakorns are too fantasized, not quite reality based.

Ch7 just need to invest in more diverse/multi-talented actors then they're good to go. They currently have more actresses than actors. Ch3 SUCKS at promoting Om, Om should sign a contract with ch7 and stay there with Min! LOL =P

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^om is not an actor of cch3 so its not up to them to do the promoting lol hes with polyplus so it would be their responsibility

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm not a huge fans of ch7 I find ch3 is more developed and creative sorry to those ch7 lovers

SonYukView4ever

^^om is not an actor of cch3 so its not up to them to do the promoting lol hes with polyplus so it would be their responsibility
LOL, I know Om is with Polyplus, but it looks like ch3 want him to act for them though lol

--
I think I like Om better with one channel than both; but I guess the adavantage of being a HOT polyplus is getting various choices to work with both channels! I love Om so will watch him any channel LOL I can't wait for his pairing with Mint Chalida in the future! ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
LOL, I know Om is with Polyplus, but it looks like ch3 want him to act for them though lol

--
I think I like Om better with one channel than both; but I guess the adavantage of being a HOT polyplus is getting various choices to work with both channels! I love Om so will watch him any channel LOL I can't wait for his pairing with Mint Chalida in the future! ^_^
im not sure if ch3 want om to act with them or not since i havent heard any news of them trying to get him in their lakorn. i say ch7 would want him more especially after his hit role with aum/yui and now they are taking advantage of that by pairing him up with min.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^ He has one with Cherry that'll start airing this year. But I don't know if he has any new lakorns planned after that one yet. I think we won't see him on ch3 as often now that they're trying to heavily promote their own pra'eks with their 'series' and stuff.

SonYukView4ever

im not sure if ch3 want om to act with them or not since i havent heard any news of them trying to get him in their lakorn. i say ch7 would want him more especially after his hit role with aum/yui and now they are taking advantage of that by pairing him up with min.
Min and Om makes a GREAT couple! :drool: :drool: hahah I love them, of course I will want them to pair up always! :rofl: :rofl:

Om has 'Rak Ok Akard' with Cherry coming out soon! I'm sure ch3 will definitely want Om in the future because besides ch7 and ch3, there's not that many channel stations LOL unless Om signs contract with ch7 permanenently which I don't know if it's possible. I have seen actors like Tle Thanapol who has worked only with ch7 even though he's a Polyplus actor. If ch3 didn't want him, they wouldn't caste him in 'Rak Ok Akard'! Om's hot [one of the HOTTEST from head to toe] LOL, young and acts pretty well! He has proved himself from a good supporting to PA'EK status! He also has many LOYAL fans in Thailand. No matter what channel he works with, he will receive support!

^ He has one with Cherry that'll start airing this year. But I don't know if he has any new lakorns planned after that one yet. I think we won't see him on ch3 as often now that they're trying to heavily promote their own pra'eks with their 'series' and stuff.
yea, ch3 has too many to name, they'll def. promote those those that have contracts with them more. I hope to see Mint Chalida more!:)

---

Wonder what Om's next lakorn is after 'Rak Ok Akard'? He's pretty much free after that! :) Hopefully one with Min :) lol =P :rofl: :rofl:

SonYukView4ever

I forgot to mention that I don't really care what channel they're in as long they are eye-candy, good looking, sexy, hot and can act then I'll watch them all. However, if they're really fake and annoying, no matter what channel they're in; I don't give a SH*T! LOL =P

tinah

sarNie Coma
Min and Om makes a GREAT couple! :drool: :drool: hahah I love them, of course I will want them to pair up always! :rofl: :rofl:

Om has 'Rak Ok Akard' with Cherry coming out soon! I'm sure ch3 will definitely want Om in the future because besides ch7 and ch3, there's not that many channel stations LOL unless Om signs contract with ch7 permanenently which I don't know if it's possible. I have seen actors like Tle Thanapol who has worked only with ch7 even though he's a Polyplus actor. If ch3 didn't want him, they wouldn't caste him in 'Rak Ok Akard'! Om's hot [one of the HOTTEST from head to toe] LOL, young and acts pretty well! He has proved himself from a good supporting to PA'EK status! He also has many LOYAL fans in Thailand. No matter what channel he works with, he will receive support!

yea, ch3 has too many to name, they'll def. promote those those that have contracts with them more. I hope to see Mint Chalida more!:)

---

Wonder what Om's next lakorn is after 'Rak Ok Akard'? He's pretty much free after that! :) Hopefully one with Min :) lol =P :rofl: :rofl:
Om was actually casted by the producer of Polyplus along with the other stars in the lakorn. like Kudaranai has mentioned, ch3 is too focus on promoting their own stars so i dont think they are too concerned about om especially since hes not contracted to them.

SonYukView4ever

she will gain fames if she plays for Ch3 actually i do adore Min Petchaya but i hardly watch her in Ch7 might interest me more if she play for Ch3
why does it matter what channel she stays in? If she's good, she's good right? lol

I'm not sure if the channel makes any difference in my opinion, but as long as pranangs are compatible and I like them then I'll watch them... as for ch7 maybe I'm used to watching them for a long time that I'm accostumed to their script. Once a while I'll watch ch3, but hardly ever. I guess ch3 is more of a trendy channel that's why many fan lakorns are into it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
why does it matter what channel she stays in? If she's good, she's good right? lol

I'm not sure if the channel makes any difference in my opinion, but as long as pranangs are compatible and I like them then I'll watch them... as for ch7 maybe I'm used to watching them for a long time that I'm accostumed to their script. Once a while I'll watch ch3, but hardly ever. I guess ch3 is more of a trendy channel that's why many fan lakorns are into it.
Ch3 not just trendy but they are also fascinated and creative mass production lots of
fans are a huge fond of them whereas Ch7 just the same thing over and over again

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
People really shouldn't limit themselves to one channel since they'll miss out. All channels have their goods and bads. I man, if I list my favorites, they're all from 3, 7, and 5.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Aom and Bee Namthip of Ch5
I am a Ateam freak (the Roy Mai effect) of Ch3
I like huuuuuuuuuum...sammie and to some extent Noon of Ch7

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
I'm late to this thread, but I'd love to see Min Pechaya with Nadech and Boy Pakorn. However, I think it's better for her to stay at Ch7 because there are already so many good young actresses at Ch3 like Yaya, Margie, Mint Chalida and Kimberly.

onahc

sarNie Elites
---

He has one with Rotmay, both are Polyplus actors and fitting should be soon.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
free agent is best, that me he will get a chance to wrk with lots of diff. actress, not repeat of pancake, min, pancake, pancake...? errr is there any n'k in ch7 cuz i only c pancake...lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
---

He has one with Rotmay, both are Polyplus actors and fitting should be soon.
what channel the one with Rotmay?