do you think Ploy C and Yard look alike?

what do you think

• yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • somehwat

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think they do. both got them alluring eyes.

i remember they were interviewed on Ruk Euy and they said there was a time that someone mistaken them for sisters

max

sarNie Elites
I also think they look alike. Because I am not too familiar with Yard, I often that that Yard was Ploy... just my opinion, though =)

myx

sArNieZ
i think ploy c and yardthip kind of look alike after seeing "ammareutalai" where they play sisters in the past life. that's the first time i saw yardthips lakorn.
i think i like ploy c more than yardthip.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I voted yes because if they were to be in a twin lakorn, I don't think I'd be able to tell who's who. Especially from Ammaritalai.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I voted yes because if they were to be in a twin lakorn, I don't think I'd be able to tell who's who. Especially from Ammaritalai.
yes, it vwould be great to see them play as sisters again.

both are gorgeous in their own way. they have similar face expression especially the eyes

IHeartFendi

sarNie Egg
Not really. They're both beautiful but Ploy has an elegance that Yard doesn't.
I agree. They're both totally gorgeous, but yard is more of a ruffian and Ploy is more sophisticated. But I love them both...they're so great! Especially that lakorn they did together as past life sisters. Ploy is sooooooo beautiful in the lakorn.

Rainbowbrite

sarNie Egg
Twins! They do look alike. Hopefully Dome..don't mistake Ploy for Yard! lolz I meant Yard for Ploy...hehe. I am already confused.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL i see 2 different people too. i think ploy's a lot prettier. they look different especially when they talk