Do you think Noon has changed?

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
there was a lot of talk from people in thailand that noon seem more stuck up now that she is a hiso whether it's about taking pictures with fans or giving out interviews. i think she is a bit and trying to fit into his family more cuz after all they are a higher class. i mean part of the reason she married him was because he's rich (not saying this is wrong cuz everybody wants the best for themselves) and i think in an earlier interview she said when he first asked her out she didn't know who he was. this is bs i think lol

onahc

sarNie Elites
there was a lot of talk from people in thailand that noon seem more stuck up now that she is a hiso whether it's about taking pictures with fans or giving out interviews. i think she is a bit and trying to fit into his family more cuz after all they are a higher class. i mean part of the reason she married him was because he's rich (not saying this is wrong cuz everybody wants the best for themselves) and i think in an earlier interview she said when he first asked her out she didn't know who he was. this is bs i think lol
Well, things are different now that she is married to him. I don't believe that she's "more stuck up" but rather more cautious and considerate of her husband's family. She doesn't want to do anything to tarnish their name or embarrass the family. I'm going to give Noon the benefit of the doubt when she said she didn't know who he was when they met. Just because he's rich does not mean he is famous so she didn't really know who he was.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
That's like saying Noon isn't rich. She's in the same rank and Aum and Kob. They make millions from their lakorns, endorsement deals, and events per year. So I don't think she married him because he was "rich".

People change when they're in relationships. We all change when we get married. For the better, or worse, depends on the situation.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
yeah she probably makes good money but not as much as his beer company so his family is definitely richer.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
he's richer than her but she's more famous so at the end it's the same. who knows him before he was with noon? nobody!

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I believed she change for the better for her life...I mean she got married to a rich person Thai-hiso person...so she have to be careful for their/her families name....For instant..Kob changed the way she is around people...Before she used to be touchy with all her guys co-host just because she was comfortable with them...But her mother in law didn't like it and because her husband is in politic she have to be careful...

Mann

Thats messed up because she does make a lot of money you know.. its not like she was poor then got with him for money. Maybe she doesn't have time for fans since she is now married and is trying to get caught up with her life. And if she did change she probably did it for his family so they could have a good name and she wouldn't ruin it.

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
She is consider rich because she's a famous actress but consider her to him, it was nothing. His family was in the top 10 richest people in Thailand networth around 100 million (USD). I think his family and his money was a part of the package too.
She also has to be more concious in her surrounding because of his family name. Thai people are very proud of their last name esp. rich people. I agree that people wants the best of themselve, so even if she's consider rich, she would like to marry into a rich family...