Do you speak white or green?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
lalalek said:
My Grandmum Speaks the white one, the green sounds kinda funny no offense!!!!!!!
[post="95276"][/post]​
are u hmong or thai? just curious.. you're more active in Thai.. so i'm guessing you're thai or lao right?

I'm hmong to the fullest! although, i can barley read and write in hmong..still hmoob to the fullest! yea! ~btw, I'm white~ :)

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
Mar 22 2006, 10:50 PM)
you're forgeting one more-- PINK!
i speak pink actually

=P
angelxmdawb said:
ok- she's a liar.. my little sister.. omg
we speak white.. haha..

u are obsessed with PINK missy...grrrrr
[post="95188"][/post]​

*GAHH!!*

holy momma! my sister stalks me =? lol-- J/K!!! obviously PINK don't exsist... :D

L

lalalek

YM_gurl said:
are u hmong or thai? just curious.. you're more active in Thai.. so i'm guessing you're thai or lao right?

I'm hmong to the fullest! although, i can barley read and write in hmong..still hmoob to the fullest! yea! ~btw, I'm white~ :)
[post="95382"][/post]​
Sorry to be kinda off topic!!!!!

lol......i knew someone is gunna ask me this Question.......I am Half Hmong and Laos! I was raised in the Laos tradition but it didn't stop me from not knowing what the Hmong tradition is also. I can understand both language is trying to perfect my thai right now....lol..

My Dad say's that he is somewhat thai and i was like what the hell, Laos and Thai is the same type of people, the language is very similar....my dad kinda speaks like those Chiang Mai peeps and all so it's cool! But as for me, i don't believe in Asains being different from each other, it's just we chacterize it eachother in different groups and started different languages.....

I love being entertained by Thai stuff since i was young, so i pretty much can say i know alot......hopefully you guys don't kick me outta this section cause i also want to know what's up in the Hmong Section like the way others are! :)

lol...sorry to make that long but i have so much to say!!!!!! :D

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
I speak green when I'm with my families but outside with friends I speak white and green sometimes. I know that the green dilect is slowly fading away so those that can still speak it should be thankful that they can speak and understands both. I think that both dilects have their own uniqueness. Green has a good flow to it if you know how to pronounce it correctly. White also sounds good to the ear and easier to pronouce. But can't complain just proud to be green. :p

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
anjos said:
I'm green but can only speak white because I grew up w/white people!!! :shock: :( it sad
[post="100919"][/post]​
omg! that's me too!! actually i'm hmoob lees, but then my grandparents and them grew up in a white village, so then they lost their hmoob lees language, so us kids can only speak white... which my friends constantly reminds/and make fun of me everyday! :sweat:
and some ppl get real surprise when i say that i'm actually hmoob lees, cause they're like.. "HOW COME YOU DOn't Speak it!?" :lmao:

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
white here...........well a lot of green turn in to white now...not very much pepo speak green

who can read hmong in here?

L

lalalek

shattered soul said:
white here...........well a lot of green turn in to white now...not very much pepo speak green

who can read hmong in here?
[post="101653"][/post]​
I can read alittle~!!!! When i was young, i got bored and just started picking up the Hmong books, i would have to say that i am the only one outta my siblings that knows how to read in Hmong....!! Surprisely my mom is Hmong and never has taugh me how to speak or read it!!!! lol......She is too Laos Wash...so inconclusion, i had to learn everything my self!!!! :D

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
well I speak hmong white....I understand hmong green a little.....maybe speak a little bit of hmong green ....I try to say it right my tougue can't say it....I just say what I know of hmong green.....

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i speak all white hmong... all my relatives are all white hmong... so i barely hear green hmong at all... only a few of my friends are green hmong and from them, i learn a few things there and here....