Votes: 8 38.1%
  • both i can't choose

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • none, lakorns suck i hate them

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Theres pros and cons, the pros back then was the organized storyline and excellent script. Cons are the style back then, the ridiculous hair, the bright flashy clothes and the ugly houses. The pros for now are the style, the houses. The cons, constant dragging the lakorn for the sake of it, ridiculous excuses for not saying i love you, everything is a remake, nothing is original, trying to make young people look old, ex. in ruen sorn ruk the parents looked younger then the kids, ex. duay rang atitharn Weir still looked the same with or without the glasses, big age gaps, ex. wanalee por and the newbie are 20 yrs apart, nok and namfon 25 yrs apart. I'm just saying this for the majority of lakorns not all lakorns are like i say it's just what i've seen so far.

kind of both for me...the mid to late '90s lakorns were better, in terms of the plot line, but the fashion was horrible! the lakorns now are better in terms of eye candy I suppose...the fashion, makeup, everything, but the plots aren't always the best...

onahc

sarNie Elites
Lakons back in the days had more charm, better looking actors(take away the fashion, clothes, hair, etc) with more talent. Today, the stories are better written, especially CH 3 and production has advanced with new technology.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
The scripts nowadays are pretty good. I also love the wardrobe very modern. Some old ones were pretty good.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I liked the lakorns in the 80's 90's lol. Gosh I give a long list. Now a days lakorns tend to drag. They are miscast alot. The wardrobe is definitely better now, but in the 80's and 90's thats how their fashion was. I'm sure 30 years from now people will be thinking the fashion in our gen of lakorns bad too lol. I loved how lakorns back then were so sweet and so many cute scenes and minimal arguments and misunderstanding! To me now a days it seems like they throw in much unnecessary drama.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I like both. It's hard to choose one over the other because they both have great qualities about them. I wish lakorns nowadays would take some things from lakorns back then because they had good storylines and did not drag as much and casting was good.

onahc

sarNie Elites
I like both. It's hard to choose one over the other because they both have great qualities about them. I wish lakorns nowadays would take some things from lakorns back then because they had good storylines and did not drag as much and casting was good.

Tell that to CH 7, all of their lakons drag.

tinah

sarNie Coma
definately lakorn back in the 90s/80s were way better because they had more unique script and talented/good looking stars. nowadays, lakorns are overly dramatic and so predictable with the families fighting over the wills or girls competing for one guy..its hard for me to sit down and watch a lakorn without ff it unlike before where theres too many good ones to choose from. plus, all the older stars are slowing disappearing so we are mainly seeing the same faces over again..even the same supporting cast are being used in every lakorn..ill probaly stop watching lakorns once my fav stars settle down because they are the only reason why i'm still around in the forums..its so sad because ive been watching thai lakorn since i was in elementary school

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
i like the storylines from the 90's better...but i think what improved drastically over the years are the stars' acting skills (e.g., more kissing scenes..hehehe..which i always like to see between na'ek and pra'ek!)..!

therefore, i voted "BOTH..OR UNDECIDED" because they're both good/bad in their own ways! :)

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Lakorns back in the days are more memorable and they leave an impression on me as much to that I can still remember them today. These days there is more focus on image/popularity than talent (personal opinion). There is very few superb actors/actresses these days. Ones that are, are disappearing because of age or is casted in supporting or minimal roles. Like tinah, I'm still around watching lakorns because of a few I enjoying watching.