Votes: 4 8.2%
  • all

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • none

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I myself prefer ch3 because i feel like i like the script, cast better. Ch7 is good too but they waste a lot of time on memories, flashbacks, it's kinda like watching a music video sometimes cause they like to show repeated scenes and put long music. Ch3 and ch5 do that too but ch7 does it a lot more. I don't like ch5 at all unless it stars bee and pong, ch5 dramas make me go crazy since some of their storylines are terrible and horribly directed. Ch3 has my beloved couple aum and aff so i prefer ch3 for that reason too. B)

nence

sarNie Juvenile
Ch7 and Ch3 both have good scripts and plots but I've to admit that Ch3 does have better scripts. Even though Ch3 most of the time does have better scripts, I watch more of Ch7 dramas more mainly because I like their actors and actresses more so my vote went to ch7. And for the other channels...they are good too. sometimes.

cecilia

Staff member
ch3 for better script, better outfits, better production/quality and better casting (i'm not being bias either)

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I prefer watching CH. 5's but the only ones i do watch is mainly CH. 3 because CH.5's is rarely subbed. I only watch the lakorns with people i like in there such as Ann Thongprasom, but with CH. 5 I watch every lakorn that's subbed.

Mann

Lol theres always a topic on this.

I, myself, think equally of channels. I'm not bias or anything. I think both Channels have their bad and good. I like how CH.3 have good quality and script but I don't really like some of the actors in there whereas I think Channel 7 quality isn't as great but I like some more actors from there.. but in the end they balance out and I like both channels. I also like Channel 5 but haven't been caught up with their recents lakorns.

onahc

sarNie Elites
CH 3 all the way. Better scripts, production and actors. CH 7 does not know how to make good lakons, most are boring, drag way too much and the actors are so so. Their lakons look cheap and very amateurish.

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol there was a few poll of this already

if it was back then, i would of chosen ch5 because i watched most of their lakorns before although my favorites were mainly @ ch3..but nowadays their lakorns as gone down the drain and casting as well.. their newbies can not act. so my vote has to go to ch3 hands down! like cecillia and others have mentioned, their cast, wardrobe, setting, production is great! their quality is way better and it shows in their lakorn..they actually take their time filming unlike ch7 where they film and air their lakorn same time..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
For me i'm going to go with Ch3 and ch5 since i've watched alot in the pass years and until now still stick to it i've haven't watch
ch7 its because the story drag so long sometime you'll don't get on which is which, i'm not being nasty saying bad stuff its coming with
view and comments. Ch3 and Ch5 they have a few things similar to it, like casting is joinup , setting, script and different variety amd the place
setting and sometime the storyline doesn't drag that much whereas ch7 has more.

myx

sArNieZ
i use to watch all the channel, as long as the lakorn is good then i'll watch it. but now i don't know what happen. i'm more into ch 3 than ch 7 and ch 5.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Before I didn't care if it was CH. 3, CH.5 or CH.7; a lakorn is a lakorn. Hell, back then I didn't even know what those Channels were, they were all the same to me--as long as it's an entertaining lakorn, it's good enough for me.

But nowadays, I prefer CH.3.^_^

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I used to like ch. 7 a lot because their story lines were pretty good, except they drag. Then, I got tired of it the last 5 yrs because nothing really caught my attention. I like their musical lakorns though because theirs break out into song at random times.

I like ch. 3 for their acting skills. They have people who know how to act!

I like ch. 5 storylines when they have romantic comedy or dramas (Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tur, Dok Rak Rim Tang, Hua Jai Sila, Hua Jai Chocolate, Leurd Hong...Hong Neur Mongkorn) I like when they introduce new actors because some of them are pretty good looking. At times, their drama drags too. I always find myself yelling at the screen because too many missed encounters between lovers/father-daughter...blah blah blah. I don't like their ghost stuff though, bores me.

Dania

sarNie Hatchling
I like Ch. 3 better. I feel that their production/quality are a lot better. It's just my opinion!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. i like all channels but.. i mainly watch ch3 lakorns.. but it depends on who's in what lakorns etc.. but i watch them all equally-ish once in awhile too lol....

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
i'm just replying not voting....cause i think ch3 has better script and better cast that suit their role buh chann 7 has better looking actors and somehow they have limited cast per lakorn....and i agree chan 7 often dragg thier lakorn and it kinda gets boring....so im stuck between chan 3 and chan 7.....

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ch 3 & Ch 5 for me. Everything is BETTER! I'm very picky when it comes to CH 7. I do watch some of their lakorns. I agree that it looks cheap. I can't stand the choppiness, like the editing is so bad compare to the other channels. I have favorite actors from all 3 channels & I'm not biased.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
I like Ch3. They've got a lot of good looking actors with good costumes, good production, good script, different pra'nangs.
I like Ch5 too. I think they have the best production but sometimes their actings are exagerated. They always shout in their lakorn.
I have my fave actress in ch7 too but their costumes are so cheap. I can say I don't like all the guys' costumes in Ruk Nai Marn Mek, esp. Nam Rapeepat's.

kulyia

RUK
oww this is hard.. i like both ch 5 and ch 3. i havent seen much of ch 7 movies now days but if we were talkin about old days, boy you got my vote on that! lol i like ch 3 but sometimes, eh i get bored of them. but i do love the movies just something's missing, or sometimes i would feel like "didnt i just watch this?" like its the same scene in different lakorns or similar summary. And ch 5, i love it. i've never had a problem with them or the movies ive watched. but of course theres always flaw to everything. but i will say ch 5 and 3 are my favs

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ahahhah i agree as well, Moonstar ! ^^

I prefer Ch3 more because i find them to be more talented and professional most of the time. ahahha
Besides, all my favorite actors and actress are in that channel...Especially KEN & ANN! ahahha
Good Pra'nangs as well :D
I guess i like ch3 more because the actors they tend to be more mature and handsome looking than compared to ch7.
i like my mens to be handsome and mature looking. ahahhahahah
ch7, i like 'em too but i guess not as much as ch3 because their scripts tends to not make sense to me sometimes
and it gets no where, drags on.
Sometimes their lakorns are...i wouldn't say great but good. lol
I do have favorite stars in ch7 as well such as Kwan & Win for an example. ROFL
I like Ch3's Scripts more and their acting seems more real to me..especially the A & B list stars. ahahhah
Ch5 is good too but i don't watch their lakorns as much...but i do like 'em :D