do you play a sport in school?

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
well, im gonna become a sophmore so today, i actually had my first volleyball practice at school.. summer is so fast..

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
yui15 said:
My tennis practice starts next week. I'll be a junior. Woo hoo....or not. :mellow: lol
[post="154983"][/post]​
ooo...same here tennis starts next week i think? well on the 14th!! :D

my school sucks. we don't have sports or anything like that. its really a small school with only 400 students because it's a technical institute. so yeah. but if my school do have sports i prolly join either golf or basketball. lmao.

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
well my school was huge...2000 student for a two year school...and then the next two years of highscool would be 4000

i was in track, basketball, and ping pong

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
my untoned ass needs to get inshape, haha =P

i wish i could get into sports, tht would be nice but you know asian parents-- they think i'm gonna kill myself by doing sports.

anyhoo, i'm in SHOW CHOIR! YAHHH!!! :D

Na

sarNie Hatchling
I play Tennis,Soccer, and I'm the lead Cheerleader in College.. I also take basketball cause my ex-boyfriend wanted me too. ^_^

rukmos

sarNie Adult
When I was still in high school, I was on the captian of our Volleyball team and I was also a cheerleader.

Saifah

bite me x___
i'll prolly go for the same sport i did my freshman year which was track. but for right now, i just wanna rest. hhaha!

tang071

sarNie Elites
lol cheerleader. it would be weird if we had one in my school. all girls...yeah. lol this announcement was that we had a new cheerleading team. and on the projector, all the male teachers has pom poms in their hands and building pyramids lol. anyways, the sports i did or still do are field hockey, track and field, and cross country. ahh xc tryouts in 2 weeks. longest season ever, ends sometime in dec. and all my meets are on sat. also i do yoga during the winter. maybe i'll join water polo.

ygchix1177

sarNie Egg
Hmm Yep! been playing tennis for school for 3 years now, and volley ball 2 years. This year i can't play volley ball since its the same season as tennis now. grrr >.<

L

lalalek

Man i wish i can play a sport in my school....my school doesn't have teams cause it's a little community college..muhahhahha but if i was to join anything it would be..CHEERLEADING i'm lazy, i like to run my mouth more than running!!!!! CAN I BE ANYONES CHEERLEADER?

here is a picture of me and my cheer squad.....good ole day's cheering my senior year 2003...lol..find me :p Lets Go Patriots!!!!!! :w000t:

L

lalalek

Penny said:
ok i think you're the top middle one. or else the secone one on the topsecond row. I DONT KNOW!!

and NO! i dont play any sports. i hate moving around.
[post="162987"][/post]​
Ding Ding Ding..man penny you got good eye's but hahhh it was obvious that i was the top middle one..ohh yeah!!!! :D *pat on the back for you chicka)

come on yall, post up some pictures of you playing or in a sport.....it would intesting to see :D

chibichaos

sarNie Egg
I PLAY ROUNDERS,BASKETBALL,CRICKET ND TENNIS/BADMINTON
I PLAY ALOT IN SCHOOL TYM PASSES BY WHICH IS GD PLUS
U HAV FUN WITH UR FRIENDS EVEN BETTER...^_^ :D

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
I'm not joining any sports this year I was thinking about joining volleyball but...I prolly wont make the team but I'm gonna try out for the powderpuffs lol..

when I'm able to that is....