do you miss your x-bf for 1 yrs like me??

shubby

sarNie Adult
please shared with me and make me feel better....

rite now i'm so sad....lolz....sometime, i miss him and i wish to call, but i can't....i'm afraid that he is with someone. i don't want to make a fool of myself. i've already move on, but sometime i can't help myself thinking about him.

please shared your story with me...if you do have any....

thank you,

shubby

Kina

Dubsteppin'
im sorri that ur feeling that way. i can relate to u SOMEwhat. while i was still with my ex, i sorta wanted to break up with him but....then i didnt want to. i was afraid that i might not find anyone else after that. i had my reasons to break up with him. let's just say he wasnt the one for me. so...eventually...i broke it off with him. it was a nasty break up, and it showed his true side of him. im thankful that i broke up with him. not everyone seems the way they are at the beginning until something happens.

we were together for 2 frikkin dramatic years...when i say drama...i mean it DRAMA. and then another year went by and i met my current. now...i am very happy with my current bf of one year. i so love him.

do i miss my ex? im gonna say NO. lol....there were good times but....his character just made it not worth it.

what i would like to respectively, as i am a girl, tell u is that its natural to feel this way. it takes time. u just need to realise that he's not there and life isnt worth thinking about one person like that. we all must move on with life bcz time doesnt wait on us. it goes; never stops. i hope u feel better about ur situation. :)

mskinyi

hmmm i wouldn't say i miss my ex... though i can honestly admit i miss the feeling of belonging to somebody... urmmm and the secure feeling when your holding his hand.. and his cute gesture to try to warm you up by hugging you when its cold outside... the cuddling... the long phone talks at night about silly things that come to mind... and even if there is nuttin to say or when its late and youre frikken sleepy.. he juss wants to stay on and when you do fall asleep he doesnt wake you up juss yet... buh listen to you breath... the little arguments and he juss throws it off by saying "aww my baby look so cute when she's madd" :rolleyes: ... lols damn sounds like puppy love... buh can't blame me i been single for almost three years now.. though i love the single life... once in a while i wish i was taken and happy but don't reali wanna experience the feeling of rejection or SEMI- heartbreak over again lols... haha don't you hate to see happy couples juss being soo luvey dovey.. and mushy mushy... haha i hate them juss wanna run them over with a kar... phuahahha

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
i always date assholes hahaha!! =) so i dont miss them.. i have an awesome bf now .. and i do not wish to think about anyone else.. you have to think.. that he is an "EX" for a reason.. =) unless YOU messed up..

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
My story

I dated this guy in HS for 6 month and have long distance for awhile since we been apart its better we be friends and Now we are BEst friends. He was my very first love so I miss him very much Only time will tell if we are perfect for each other agian. Both of us are having a relationship of pur own but I still miss him very much I can talk to him about anything

cuti3gurl

sarNie Egg
yupp i date assholes too kawaiitennyo....lol......my ex bf was an asshole......he made me happy and all but it just didnt seem right......i was getting clues [for example: i had dreams tat he was cheating on me] i guess i just didnt take those hints......i felt dumb when it came through.....he was with another girl and lied to me......this is natural but it hurts like HELL! lol....

knightluva

sarNie Hatchling
cuti3gurl said:
yupp i date assholes too kawaiitennyo....lol......my ex bf was an asshole......he made me happy and all but it just didnt seem right......i was getting clues [for example: i had dreams tat he was cheating on me] i guess i just didnt take those hints......i felt dumb when it came through.....he was with another girl and lied to me......this is natural but it hurts like HELL! lol....
[post="58701"][/post]​

Cutiegurl, i'm in the same situation like you. I've been with this person for a year and a half. I gave him so much including my virginity. I also have dreamt that he cheated on me but I thought it was only a nightmare. I was so depress when I foundout the hardway that i've been cheated. Until now, I still miss him, care for him, and love him although he's the cause of my pain. I still cried over him and wish he return back to me. But I know only time will heal my pain away. :(

S

sunflower

THIS IS WHY I DON'T DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ONLY HAVE FRIENDS..... AND NO HEARTACHE AT LEAST NOT IN A BAD WAY...KEKEKEKEKE ;)

well... let's see my one and only boy problem....... it happened when i was 8 years old.. we had been best of friends ever since i could remember.. and one day my friends made fun of me for having a boy as a best friend so i told him to stay away from me... as we grew older we barely talked but that awkwardness when we meet developed and the desire to be close to him came back... 2 years ago he got married.... to one of my gal friends!!!!!!! let's just say i had a really hard time getting out of being a bridesmaid. and i didn't make it to their wedding, because i sat in my room and cried my eyes out.... -_- NOW, i don't have time to think about him because i'm too busy getting into trouble.. ^_^ .......

AND sarnworld has been a great distraction from reality... thanks sarn ;) people on here have been keeping me busy.... THANKS^_^

Bou

sarNie Adult
hm...i actually still do miss my ex bf...i just recently moved on ...and from time to time ill think of him....i thought he was the one for me lolz..we dont hate or hold grudges against each other but it was the wrong timing...but i cud say he was the closest thing to being perfect...he was perfect to me..we had more good times than bad times and i guess its the memories im holdin on to...and if we were meant to be..someday one day somethin will bring us back together again..