Do you ladies or guys like to dance Khmer music?

none3

sarNie Hatchling
I love to dance to khmer music. Especially ROM VONG and LAM LIEW. The moment I hear this song, whether it is at a wedding or my mom watching KAROKE I can't help but dance. I really really enjoy khmer music. If I get married I'm going to have a dance contest with the guests that are there..... :D

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I love to dance khmer Ramvong,lamleiv ect. I love traditional khmer dance too I know the Apsara, coconut Just love it

Soteeda

I love dancing..can't get me to stop! At my wedding I'm going to teach all my non-khmer friends how to dance so they can join me lol.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Love the most is MADIZONE, isn't a khmer traditonal dance but play them at khmer weddings and parties. I like this dance because I don't need a partner...just go by yourself... hard to find a khmer guy that is as tall as me to dance with.. *sigh*

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
i learned how to fdance ever since i was baby... it;'s a great beat to dance to oeven uif u dance the same move all over again but its fun.. I LOVE TO DANCE IN KHMRE MUSIC..

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
I love dancing to Khmer songs/music, the only dance that I don't like to do is "rom kbach". I always go too fast, :lmao: I like going to Khmer weddings and parties. When there are "bon" going on, I would always ask if there's gonna be dancing in the evening, then I'll go, hahahaaha. Nah, I do "joal bon" too even if there's no dancing.

Oil

sarNie Egg
oh i like songs like saravan, ramvong, these kind of stuff, but i'm still learning how to dance to them; it's so hard...well for me

ongtine

sarNie Hatchling
i don't like to dance at khmer party but i alway in up going and dancing rom vong with some close friend lol... loves it.

shubby

sarNie Adult
ok, i'm lao, but i do love khmer dance, i like it alot. my friend always invite me to khmer party.

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
I love to dance to khmer music. :D I really enjoy it. I remember my sister birthday party. My brother in law was djing. First he played a few khmer song, everybody was dancing. This is the funny part. Then he played YingYang Twins - Salt Shaker. Everybody was complaining to him to play khmer songs. I was the first one to complain. Because I know the beat. Everybody was listening to the song and trying to figure out what khmer song it is. it was so funny. :loool:

bopha

sarNie Elites
i like khmer dancing too ...especially RAM VONG & LAM LEAV ... khmer dance is really easy to dance :lmao:

L

lalalek

Is there somewhere i can hear or sample of, i am very intrested to know what it is and how it sounds like! :D