Votes: 0 0.0%

• More than 2

• Total voters

ThiDesak

sarNie Egg
i have dimples on both corners of my mouth. i have/had one on my left cheek also but thats kinda not noticeable anymore since i lost some baby fat. lol

Lionheart

sarNie Egg
Yeah..I have dimples on my butt-cheeks...especially when try to flex them for my gf.

My gf has dimples all over her body. She has them 24/7 dimples, a smile wont be necessary.

She has them on her of hips and under her armpits.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Dimples are those things on people's cheeks when they smile. Only some people have them. Dimples happen to make one appear "cuter". Those who do have them might have just one, or two (one on each cheek). I don't know how you can have three...but I guess there's a possibility? I have one. :)

Example:

i have two dimples, one on each cheeks (and that's why i don't like to smile)...

Dimples is a hereditary features.. and some people can have one, two or three ( one on the chin... especially some man)...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
my parents doesnt have any dimples, i dont have any..but my youngest sister have one on each side of her cheek! i dont remember if my other sis does or not..now im gonna up in her face to see if she does...LOL

btw bugsy that lil girl is so adorable!

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
Ohhh, so those are dimples, haha. I know some peoples that has them too.

Dimples are those things on people's cheeks when they smile. Only some people have them. Dimples happen to make one appear "cuter". Those who do have them might have just one, or two (one on each cheek). I don't know how you can have three...but I guess there's a possibility? I have one. :)

Example:

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
LOLs. I don't think Nalee has any...?

I have them! One's not quite visible though.
Anyhoo, Bugsy, that girl is so adorable!

I wish I was her. >_<

I dont think Nalee does? Or do she? I gotta go look again.

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
Ah, i LOVE dimples! Especially on guys! Super cute. Like P'Dan(D2B) Hehehe.

Anyways, i got a small one. It's not really that noticeable tho. Not too many pple can tell. Unless im very cheezy!!!!!!

Dimples are hot!!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
This is random. But your pic reminds me of FF7. I know it's popular, but I haven't played the series yet. I hope to this summer. :lol: [lma] I want to discover for myself what's the deal with the love triangles everyone is/was debating about.

Btw. Glad to know a good no. of ppl have dimples.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Nope. I don't think she does. I think she did when she
was younger. Because she taught me the Hmong word
for "dimples." Plus, she said that if you had dimples as
a baby, then you were going to grow up good-looking.
Look how Nalee turned out. LOLs. She's hott.

judyp

sarNie Adult
i have a semi-visible dimple when i smile without my teeth showing. but i normally have a cheesy smile with my teeth showing so my dimple doesn't exist at that point. :D

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I have 2. The one on the right is very noticeable but the left one isn't. Dimples ARE cute! But sometimes I don't like them makes my cheeks look so fat! But I realized if I can't live without dimples, lol.