Do you care about brand names??? OR the price

Melissa

sarNie Egg
I love brands but I've found some cool clothes at walmart/kmart/target. My rule; If looks awesome I'll wear it.

noungning

Heartless
price - but doesn't mean i wear clothes that will rip in 1 day of use.

just gotta be a smart shopper ;)

i got a sweater and pants for $5 lol. they're both professional wear, and normally priced together at about 80, but who pays full price? i sure don't.

sure you can spend money on brand names - "so it will last long" but seriously, how long can you wear the same set of blue polo and jeans that you've worn since 3 years ago.

what i've taught my sister, if you have money, shop smartly, it's the person who presents the clothing, the clothing shouldn't be presenting you. you can wear a $1000 shirt but no one will notice or you can wear a $1 shirt and people will think it's so chic and expensive.

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think people should bathe themselves in brands unless they do truly understand and appreciate the value of the item.

For myself, I'm a recent college grad so obviously I can't afford to buy brands but if I had the money, I'd view it as the doors opening wider, not stepping into a whole different room and closing the door off to non-brand names. It's like an extended mall. I like fashion though and I follow it so when I say I want channel, I truly want it, not the two c's.

anan

sarNie Adult
I hope that everyone agree that << All things carry price tags >> :p the rest is all about ur perception/appreciation (your expectation of the quality, emotional attachment to the "brand", ethical if you have a little bit, etc...) and your financial status...

I personally used to buy cheap stuff few years ago when i was poor... like a pair of shoes (low-cost ???) for 20 bucks,,,, but, so disappointed many times because it doesn't last even 1 year !!!

Since that, with time and experiences, beside many brands available and for all budgets.... my personal choice will go for the brands which make good quality products & which last.
I saw it like an investment (and i want my ROI when i use it) , if not fulfilled, then no more next time...

Finally there are the "Mall" brands, very cheap & affordable for everyone... made in China, India, where they (including children) work 12h+ a day for a miserable paycheck, for your beautiful dress (& cheap)... What a wonderful & comfortable world we live in... isn't it ?

Love this pic:
the magic of brands which influence your life... if not yet @ this stage... it will be soon or later....

credits & look more from: http://www.toxel.com...branded-babies/

darvil

sarNie Adult
I was never really into brands until recently.

Well ok I lied, the only one brand that I've stucked with for years and years was Nike shoes. But recently I started getting into some brand clothes.

This is all thanks to Nai_1_1

I just hope I don't turned into one of those..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I was never really into brands until recently.

Well ok I lied, the only one brand that I've stucked with for years and years was Nike shoes. But recently I started getting into some brand clothes.

This is all thanks to Nai_1_1

I just hope I don't turned into one of those..
arai wa????? you shouldn't blame your friends for your own weaksauceness.