Do they look alike?

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
I always thought they look alike...just kat english is thinner than raven. Let me know if it is just me.

Sorry I have no idea how to include pictures onto my post, but they are attached to this post.

ta_s2

sarNie Egg
hmm.. i know why u think they look a like, i can see some similarities but i dont think they look a like at all .... kats way prettier!

cecilia

Staff member
hey look alot alike..i watch raven with my little sister..and yeah..it's super funny..anyway..raven and kat look so alike..

.diane.

Media Fanatic
wth? lol. hmmm...i say no. in some pictures people can look similiar. i don't see the resembalance might just be me T_T

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
.diane. said:
wth? lol. hmmm...i say no. in some pictures people can look similiar. i don't see the resembalance might just be me T_T
[post="96316"][/post]​
i second on that ..

i dont think i see the resemblance :mellow:
or its just me and my eyes :huh:

kry*star

sarNie Adult
they don't look alike to me at all either though i do agree that they both have same face features but then the body, the way they move and dance or act are totally different.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
OMG so I'm not the only that thinks this...they are so similar...of couse, Kat is prettier no doubt...When Raven was thinner, they looked even more alike...They have that same smile or facial expression...

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
Well, they seems to have similar eyes and nose but i guess it's the angle that the pictures was taken that Raven looks like kat.

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
i can see some similiarities... okay i think they do look somewhat alike but ALOT different.. am i making sence? :blink:

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Raven is the star from the Disney Channel's That's so Raven. I love that show. She also played Olivia from the Cosby Show way back in the day.

When I said that they looked alike I never meant that they were exactly the same...of course they had similiarities...especially in the face. Other than that I really don't know...

Oh didn't Kat play in a lakorn where she had a mustache and stuff amd had to dress up like a guy? Raven is always playing different characters in her show. Raven also played a plumber in one of her episodes and she had a mustache also, kinda really remind me of Kat. Let me know if someone saw that episode too.

And of course, Kat is the better looking one. But if Raven was as Thin as Kat maybe they would like a lot more alike.

noungning

Heartless
yeah wow someone else thinks like me too lol i've always thought they resemble so much of one another. u gotta watch the show. i guess when u watch it, u'll think the same.

kpt

sarNie Egg
they sometimes look a like, and yeah i watch that's so raven, and i love that show. it's funny. :lol:

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
hehehe..in this pic they do look similar....but i never thought they look alike until i saw these pics... maybe they just look alike here.

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling
YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!!! somehow i always thought that they looked alike, but i never really mention it to anyone!!! omg!! it's funny how you thought the same way as i did!!!!!