Do thai actresses make plastic surgery?

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh maybe thats why she doesnt want to reveal it..if she done it bigger..then it'll be really noticible..

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
did noom have breast implants too??? i didn't know she has done her nose n all... i think she wasn't the type to undergo plastic surgery...

Sophie

sarNie Elites
alyssia said:
did noom have breast implants too??? i didn't know she has done her nose n all... i think she wasn't the type to undergo plastic surgery...
[post="137330"][/post]​
Noom ? or Noon ? I don't know which you mean =)

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
The only thing that Noon admitted to via an article was getting her nose fix way after she entered the industry and the reason why was she got into a car accident and her nose broke so that's why it's a bit crooked she didn't get it done for beauty cuz if she was then they could have done a much better job and make it super duper pointy but her nose looks pretty much the same except slightly different and yep she didn't lie she admit it....but I've heard other rumors flying around through various forums...but for me(only) personally that's all I remember Noon confessing to...her boobies are real...but I admire her for admitting it cuz others still don't. And I still admire her talent more so cuz she's one talented actress. Luv Noon and still support her no doubt

As for Janie are you gals sure she got her eyes done cuz I remember reading an article on Janie and she mention people always told her to get a nose job growing up before she entered the entertainment industry...but Janie refused and she was scared of it and she likes herself the ways she is so it's just absurd for her to do her eyes...LOL...but I don't follow Janie's news too much although I'm a fan. Still adore Janie....

And people's facial structure changes with age and weight...:)

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Just another perspective. Just because someone gets their nose done or fix their lips or their eyes, doesn't make it wrong. I'm pretty sure there is something that we would want fixed about ourselves. That's how humans are. We are very critical of ourselves...doesn't make it wrong. I bet if we all had all the money in the world and we aren't happy with our nose or our lips and the risks aren't that great, most of us would probably undergo surgery. So what if Aum got a nose job. It's not something to be ashamed of. She isn't out there screaming to the whole world that she's got natural beauty.

I agree with BlueMoon. People do change through age and weight. I have a friend that used to have huge boobs but is not barely a B cup due to weight loss. I also have another friend where her boobs got really big due to weight gain. When I was in high school, my face used to be really really round! But now, it's starting square out and I have higher cheek bones and more cuts. Take Nicole Richie as an example. I barely recognize her 'cuz of her weight loss.

anjos

tinah said:
i think she did..if so they arent so big

[post="137122"][/post]​

I dont know.... she may or may not...... maybe she use something to push it up or something..... I just hope she didnt do it.... and lots of thai actresses wouldnt really do their breast.... cuz... lots of them have small or very natural breast.....

Jayden

sarNie Egg
I think the same goes for Ning. I heard that she also got into a car accident. Just look at her first lakorns and movies, her nose was nice and she had to get it fixed. Even when she did the Lakorn Poot Pisawass, and I have one of her first movies with Pip Rawick and Touch in 1992.

Saifah

bite me x___
anjos said:
I dont know.... she may or may not...... maybe she use something to push it up or something..... I just hope she didnt do it.... and lots of thai actresses wouldnt really do their breast.... cuz... lots of them have small or very natural breast.....
[post="137968"][/post]​
Noon didnt get a breast implants but the rest did, i'd seen it on Oops and they even said it themselves that they got breast implants.

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
to me, it doesnt matter if they have surgery done to look better, the only thing that gets me riled up is if they dont admit to it. i hate it when stars get something done and they're like "oh no! its all natural............ bs bs bs"

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i agree with u! if they did then it's their choice but dont have to hide it. if ur ashame of it then why do it in the first place right? i mean u should admit to having it done. fans will see the difference...

neena

sarNie Adult
i don't think that thai celebs go under the knife as much as other asian celebs and hollywood celebs. i don't think its wrong to do it either... it all depends on what you want.