Do thai actresses make plastic surgery?

onahc

sarNie Elites
alyssia said:
i think aom phiyada has one of the best nose... n i think her nose is natural...she's so lucky!!! :D

aom skaojai has done something on her nose? i think she's very very beautiful n her face is so perfect...do anyone have an old pix of her with her old nose?

i'm happy to hear that i'm right thinking noom W has do surgery on her nose..., maybe her cheek also...
[post="135802"][/post]​
the only thing wrong with aom piyada's nose is that she lacks a high bridge.

calla

sarNie Adult
most of them did...and i think i know who they are but i don't wanna mention their name. afraid their fans might get mad at me.....ehhe :lol:

but absolutely not Aom, Yui, Janie, and especially those who mixed.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the mostly have surgerys on their nose huh..i would too. :lol: did anne ever had surgery? doesnt look she has

calla

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
the mostly have surgerys on their nose huh..i would too. :lol: did anne ever had surgery? doesnt look she has
[post="135888"][/post]​
i don't think ann did, since she's mixed......ehehe. :p

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
calla said:
most of them did...and i think i know who they are but i don't wanna mention their name. afraid their fans might get mad at me.....ehhe :lol:

[post="135884"][/post]​
That's why i luv janie!!!

onahc

sarNie Elites
calla said:

[post="135884"][/post]​

i heard janie fixed her eyes

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
no_identity13 said:
But anyway..i have a quick question. I heard somewhere that kob got some work done too. Is this true? like her nose or something.
[post="135837"][/post]​
Does she still look the same or anything different on her nose? You have to check it by yourself....

Now

This picture takes almost 13 years old.

This picture is before Kob became to be star.

Here caps from P’Kob first lakorn lol...Poyong

Hehehe...P'Kob looks so cute in here lol...

This picture when she was a child. Her nose looks the same to me lol.

Hiatus

Super Momo
Go Anne Thongprasom GO! lol go Kat English Go! LOL go Aom P. GO! LOL and err I dont know who else didnt get one lol

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Anne T's natural...I've watched her lakorns pretty much since she started out...she looks the same feature wise...although her hair color changes as well as weight...

Kob has not had anything done to her face either I've watched her since Malaithong which is 1992/1993 same Kob; her nose, lips, and eyes are all natural but her weight has gone up and down like other actresses...and the only thing she did was got invislign to fix her teeth but that's not considered plastic surgery...

I have to say that Aom Phiyada's nose is one of the cutest natural nose in the industry...and I love P'Aom's mouth as well...her lips are to die for...some actresses lips are so thin that when they smile you can't even see it but for Aom's it's her best trademark.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg..most daras dont have lips!! thats why i alwayswonder if that's aom natural lips.. its to die for!..they are so huge..but pretty and its what i first notice about her lol..and i agree her nose is really nice..it looks like it has been done but its not

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
ann sirium did her nose too. i know this is for actresses but au panu did his nose as well.

i'm ok if they did 1 or 2 thing but not go overboard on surgery like do their whole face or body. wouldn't it feel weird when you touch your face like it's all fake..yeah I can't understand how they can endure it. guess beauty is the most important thing in their life.

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
tinah said:
omg..most daras dont have lips!! thats why i alwayswonder if that's aom natural lips.. its to die for!..they are so huge..but pretty and its what i first notice about her lol..and i agree her nose is really nice..it looks like it has been done but its not
[post="135959"][/post]​

aom's full lips are natural i think coz i've seen a pîcture wwhen she was graduated n she already had these full n beautiful lips...

calla

sarNie Adult
samkob said:
Can plastic surgery last forever???? <_<
[post="136018"][/post]​

lolz, i'm afraid it will turn out like Michael Jackson.
look at A-Tu Nappon (from Pao jin jong) wife. heard she done alot of plastic surgery so now her nose kinda look like Michael Jackson. that's scary. :ph34r:

anjos

oh WOW.... and I'm here thinking that they are natuarlly beauty..... think god....that Kob is a antually beauty..... to me her noise look the same....they alll every pretty.... I dont why they do that........

sulad

sarNie Adult
Interesting Topic.....As for all the N'ek that came on my on mind is already listed...But gotta totally agree on P'Aom and P'Kob...That's what I call NATURAL BEAUTY!...

jeanie

sarNie Adult
First time I saw Aom's lips I thought she had some botox injections for sure since they seem too full for Asian lips but I don't think that's the rage over there. Nose, eye, and cheek jobs seem to be though. And I don't think Aom's the type to go under the knife. Personally I don't see anything wrong with it if you're willing to pay and take the risks.

But has anyone seen this site that shows botched or the worst jobs? Its of American actors/actresses and some of it is sad. I'll go search for it.