Do thai actresses make plastic surgery?

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
i was just wondering if thai actresses undergo some plastic surgery to be so beautiful or if they are naturally pretties... if they do, i would like to know who...

i guess tong has done coz comparing pictures alot of things had changed on her face.

does noon woranuch make plastic surgery also? she looks not the same comparing to old pictures..

i was wondering this because perhaps when someone grow, their face change by being prettier..but it doesn't always mean they did plastic surgery..

plus, i would like to know what the actress has changed when she did PS!! thankxx

can u also post a BEFORE/AFTER PICTURE???

well, lots of the thai actresses had some sort of cosmetic surgery...mostly the older ones, but a few of the newcomers, too...yes, noon had some done

another actress would be aum patcharapa (she had it on her nose) and mo pataratida (she probably had a whole ton done...breast augmentation, nose, cheeks, chin, and maybe her eyes, too)...there are others but those are the only 3 i can think of right now...

scarlett

sarNie Egg
Alot of thai actresses and actors do go under surgery. I am not saying 100 percent, but yeah I bet they did some nose surgery. DON't get me wrong, i know alot them are just naturally beautiful.

these are the actresses that had undergo plastic surgery
ning
noon
joy.r
tong
aum

onahc

sarNie Elites
aum's nose look real to me, i think she has the best nose in the business. most of the time you can tell who's had a nose job because the bridge is messed up, it's looks boxy and the holes of their nose look like the front of two gun barrels, i don't know how to explain it but i can tell at one glance. anyways, rhinoplasty is pretty much irreversible and if it's done and turns out ugly, there is no going back. sinjai and ning k come to mind when i think about actresses who's beauty has decreased due to their fake nose. however, i think it did wonders to aom sagowjai, her nose looks 10 times better than before and it enhanced her overall facial appearance.

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
Tik kanyarat had some done on her face. May buntita had a chin implant or something. Noon had a nose job, but because it got infected had to get it back to her old nose. num even had something done on his face. the list goes on. especially these young ones.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
..............wow...........ive never really gave it much thought about thai celebrities who have gone under the knife. that just ruined my thoughts about their beauties. I would have never thought that Noon had undergone surgery(ies). Aump? yes i would believe. Ning is totally obvious.

i know that most thai stars get their nose fixed...second would be the breasts.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
alyssia said:
i was just wondering if thai actresses made plastic surgery to be so beautiful or if they are naturally pretties... if they do, i would like to know who...

i guess tong has done coz comparing pictures alot of things had changed on her face.

does noon woranuch make plastic surgery also? she looks not the same comparing to old pictures..

i was wondering this because perhaps when someone grow, their face change by being prettier..but it doesn't always mean they did plastic surgery..

plus, i would like to know what the actress has changed when she did PS!! thankxx
[post="135549"][/post]​

I think you worded it incorrectly cuz when I read the topic I was thinking of something else...lol...

I think the proper term is "Undergo/Underwent Plastic Surgery"

But it's an interesting topic....

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
yeah, many actresses (not just Thai) have undergone plastic surgery, particularly rhinoplasty; however, it doesn't really matter to me, since I like actors/actresses based on their talents more than superficial factors. To get back on topic, I'd say the names that have already been listed are definitely the ones that come to mind when I read your question...

zhanzhao

sarNie Egg
Wait, did Tik K and Num really do surgery..? Cause, I mean... it doesn't look like it. I thought Tik is naturally pretty. I have been watching her lakorn ever since I was little and she still looks the same.

JoXBankXClash

sarNie Hatchling
god there are so many coz it kinda cheap here to get it done i think i will stick with my ungly face ughhh

bonkdaddy

sarNie Hatchling
aum had plastic surgery? never wouldve suspected it

what about Pim zaza? coz i saw a photoshoot of her (dun remeber where) but looked like she had some chin work.. it look kinda big..anyone know?

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
BlueMoon said:
I think you worded it incorrectly cuz when I read the topic I was thinking of something else...lol...

I think the proper term is "Undergo/Underwent Plastic Surgery"

But it's an interesting topic....
[post="135687"][/post]​

yup!! thanks for corecting me!! hehe.. :p my english isn't so good.. i didn't express myself well...thankxx

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
bonkdaddy said:
aum had plastic surgery? never wouldve suspected it

what about Pim zaza? coz i saw a photoshoot of her (dun remeber where) but looked like she had some chin work.. it look kinda big..anyone know?
[post="135772"][/post]​
do u have a picture? coz i don't think pim zaza has done something..

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
i think aom phiyada has one of the best nose... n i think her nose is natural...she's so lucky!!! :D

aom skaojai has done something on her nose? i think she's very very beautiful n her face is so perfect...do anyone have an old pix of her with her old nose?

i'm happy to hear that i'm right thinking noom W has do surgery on her nose..., maybe her cheek also...

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
yeah..i could tell that noon had plastic surgery. Her eyes definitely look different. The ones who probably didn't have any work done are the mixed ones probably. I don't see why they would need to. But anyway..i have a quick question. I heard somewhere that kob got some work done too. Is this true? like her nose or something.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Kob's never had any work done on her...she's a natural beauty....but yeah, Noon's had work done on her face, i think cheek lift and maybe a nose job too...she's soo beautiful, but in my eyes not naturally beautiful because of her plastic surgery...Aump also got plastic surgery done too....Ning got a nose job....