dj stuff

little

sarNie Adult
god i miss the song something was wrong with the player and don't know if it's the right one or not if u do dj again please put pookie song let me know when u in cuz i want to listen to your voice too/explanation etc u good at it and 15 too that is if you're not lying to me right? still up cant sleep early

XCappy

Mr. Char
god i miss the song something was wrong with the player and don't know if it's the right one or not if u do dj again please put pookie song let me know when u in cuz i want to listen to your voice too/explanation etc u good at it and 15 too that is if you're not lying to me right? still up cant sleep early
Everyone knows that Ning is older than me, I'm 14 :lol: (or not !)

noungning

Heartless
thanks ning

good night!
thanks for listening to me :D

AHHHHH I went to bed when you started your session and I woke up when you ended :D
ohhh it's ok, there are more opportunities to be missed lol. :p

haha, i'm lying, i'm not 15, i'm still 14. but it's all for a good cause. lol ;)

Everyone knows that Ning is older than me, I'm 14 :lol: (or not !)
lol cappy, we're on the same page... well my bday is in october, i'm waiting for a gift haha.

darn!! I missed it. <_<
aw it's ok, i was on pretty late, i expected ppl on th east coast to have been sleeping lol.

dang i missed ning's session >_<
it's ok diane! i do unexpected sessions, this time i just did it because i promised a grumpy fellow, and i had to follow thru.

I was listening to it for a little bit, but i couldn't connect to the AIM buddy chat. :p
lmao.
lol, yeah sorry, i had to close out of aim because i was lagging really bad. so yeah, buddy chat wasn't up lol. sw chat will probably be fixed soon, so next time we can stall in there together lol.

noungning

Heartless
ok gonna dj, ppl join me in chat because i don't wanna open too many windows, my computer lags. k ;)

make a request in here, and if u can't get in chat... leave a message. i'll check it once in a while k.

but i'll start at 8.30pm est. need to find some songs.

noungning

Heartless
lol it's ok, it wasn't a good session haha, i didn't talk much. was too focused on what songs i should play and say their titles... lmfao. i need to be more prepared and fix my crappy internet signals... lol as i make ppl think their radio is breaking haha.