dj stuff

little

sarNie Adult
u do a good job at dj job giving infos and talking abt it. how often do u do it cuz normally i do listen to sw radio every day especially leaving it on at night when i go to bed and let my laptop batteries goes off but i don't hear u though. noungning how old are u you voice seems young and act mature. Are u at least 20. Where do u live ? thinking back the memories when i really like pookie. i dont know the title. I used to have it in tape i lost everything very unorganize person. The song is in the beautiful sunday album but it's thai and slow. The chorus goes "kit teung tur jing jing etc

noungning

Heartless
hi haha, my age... well it's a #

as for the song, i'll play it for u ;)

i don't usually come on... but i decided to today.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Ning's twelve or is it thirteen now? Are you officially a teen now Ning? I forget :lol:. But damn I didn't get a chance to tune in and now the radio's offline!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yay thanks! Tuning in right now. I'm waiting for my laundry so i need something to listen to in the meantime lol. I freaken HATE doing laundry.

Muddie Murda

smile...
NING! I'LL LISTEN TO YOU WHILE I FALL ASLEEP ON MY AWESOME RADIO ON MY PHONE! Woot woot! Sorry had to cap it because yay! lol

noungning

Heartless
lol mud! aw u're one of my non counted listeners :D i'm glad i'm putting everyone to bed haha i'll be heading to sleep soon too ZzZzzZ

noungning

Heartless
lol i didn't get a yes or no if that's the song, should i play all the songs lol from pookie that's in thai? lol

i'm planning to get off in about 13 mins. so let me know if u can, if u don't respond, i'll just stick it in there lol

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
hey ning are u still on??.....well if u are...i want to listen to ngao asoke theme song...i dont know for some reason i want to listen to that song

so hope im not too late since it still says current dj: ning!

thanks

noungning

Heartless
um hmmm i don't know if i have it

do u knwo the name of the song and who it's sung by? because i didn't see the lakorn

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
i dont know either! but i think she was one of the thai idol

...but DANG girl

ur voice is soooo cute !..OMG

noungning

Heartless
i dont know either! but i think she was one of the thai idol

...but DANG girl

ur voice is soooo cute !..OMG
hahah o god, are u sure u'e listening to the right person!?!

um hmmm a thai idol? eeks? i don't know. i haven't dl the latest songs, so i might not have it i'm sorry. anything else u'd like to hear besides that?