DJ Push/Puth Puttichai Kasetsin

yangyang

sarNie Egg
mayag said:

Hahah maybe I'll do that too. Just skip to the happy parts. XD

Whaaat?? Slim people trying to lose more weight.. :scratchhead2:  I hope it's only a couple kg. :/
Lol I told my sister about my plan to only watch the happy parts and she replied, "But the sad parts show how great the actors are!!" >_< I guess I'll watch a bit of the sad parts too then.....

I hope it's only a bit too! :( They both of them are already pretty thin.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Welcome Yangyang :)
I think Push dont have to lose weight. He is fine. Idk about Jui though. I hope Game Maya will be good cos Push's new lakorns were so boring

yangyang

sarNie Egg
Step said:
Welcome Yangyang :)
I think Push dont have to lose weight. He is fine. Idk about Jui though. I hope Game Maya will be good cos Push's new lakorns were so boring
Hi, Step! ^^

That's great if he doesn't have to loose weight for this drama. I hope Jui doesn't have to too. :( Game Maya seems interesting. Hopefully the writer will do a good job. >_<

Ellechor13

sarNie Egg
Hi have a nice day Im so glad I found this thread coz Im dying searching about Push,just last night I idolized this man I like his character and of course his physical appearance heheh.I watched Ugly duckling Perfect Match last night and it takes me until 430Am to watch,and woke up 715Am.OMG!I loved him already heheh.Im proud to be his new fan.Again thank u so much Ive got a lot of info here about him.Godbless.

meifun

sarNie Egg
Hi guys! I'm meifun. Nice to meet everybody here. A new DJ Push convert. *haha*

I thought this guy looks so serious at first, but when you watch his vids, you will then realise he is the biggest goofball ever. It has become a great joy to watch/spazz/swoon this man. ㅋㅋ

Anyways, happy to find this thread and meet like minded people.

Hope to chat with you guys soon. ^^

P.S. I know no Thai and that's very upsetting. ><

Step

Mrs James Ma
Game Maya should be exciting. The pics also look nice. I hope it will be good so I can start loving Push again. I sed to be his fan but Idk I cant watch his lakorns with Gypso, Jeab and the other one. I really hope this will be good.
yangyang said:
Hi, Step! ^^

That's great if he doesn't have to loose weight for this drama. I hope Jui doesn't have to too. :( Game Maya seems interesting. Hopefully the writer will do a good job. >_<

Step

Mrs James Ma
Hi ellechor13, welcome to this thread :) I love P'Suer so much in ugly duckling series. He is perfect :p
Ellechor13 said:
Hi have a nice day Im so glad I found this thread coz Im dying searching about Push,just last night I idolized this man I like his character and of course his physical appearance heheh.I watched Ugly duckling Perfect Match last night and it takes me until 430Am to watch,and woke up 715Am.OMG!I loved him already heheh.Im proud to be his new fan.Again thank u so much Ive got a lot of info here about him.Godbless.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Welcome meifun :) I also dont know Thai. happy to meet you too :)
meifun said:
Hi guys! I'm meifun. Nice to meet everybody here. A new DJ Push convert. *haha*

I thought this guy looks so serious at first, but when you watch his vids, you will then realise he is the biggest goofball ever. It has become a great joy to watch/spazz/swoon this man. ㅋㅋ

Anyways, happy to find this thread and meet like minded people.

Hope to chat with you guys soon. ^^

P.S. I know no Thai and that's very upsetting. ><

Ellechor13

sarNie Egg
Step said:
Hi ellechor13, welcome to this thread :) I love P'Suer so much in ugly duckling series. He is perfect :p
Hi step thank u for the welcome.I share to my friends about Push and they really likes him until we're talking going thailand just to meet him hahah sounds crazy but we are really crazy for him.hahah And also anyone can give me a link of Leh Nang Fah eng sub coz cant find where to watch it.Thank u.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Haha I too had plans to go see him in Thailand. But after the Ugly Duckling series, he has SOO many new fans...it would be hard to get to meet him. :'(
But I still have hope! LOL someday, it might just happen.

I'm pretty sure you can watch it on Viki?

Ellechor13

sarNie Egg
Hi anyone knows where we can send some stuff to push..i hope u can answer coz we are planning to send him some gift and we dnt know how.thank u ur response is highly appreciated.
mayag said:
Haha I too had plans to go see him in Thailand. But after the Ugly Duckling series, he has SOO many new fans...it would be hard to get to meet him. :'(
But I still have hope! LOL someday, it might just happen.

I'm pretty sure you can watch it on Viki?

mayag

sarNie Adult
Ellechor13 said:
Hi anyone knows where we can send some stuff to push..i hope u can answer coz we are planning to send him some gift and we dnt know how.thank u ur response is highly appreciated.

Pretty sure you can send them to GMM's address and they'll pass it on to him. If I get more info, I'll let you know.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Hi ellechor13, its GMM's address. If you want to know more, a member knows more arasucre She has met Push. Ask her or send her PM :)
Ellechor13 said:

Step

Mrs James Ma

mayag

sarNie Adult
rainbowhill79 said:
i love dj push alotttttt.... has puer tur subbed yet? where do i watch it?
and i just read on some forum and there's recent article about jui and push. but i can't read thai.
http://news.sanook.com/1937395/ please tell me what that article is about. are they really dating or not?

Darkness Lakorns is giving screen caps for Puer Tur but I don't think there's anyone subbing this as of now.

It's pretty much confirmed that Push-Jui are in a relationship now.

Layang98

sarNie Egg
Hi, I'm so in love with Push. I can't describe why I like him so much. I wish I can be his girlfriend anyways, how can I send stuff to him? Is he dating Jui?!?!! What was his Ex's name?? How can I find her Instagram? Thank you so much

mayag

sarNie Adult
Layang98 said:
Hi, I'm so in love with Push. I can't describe why I like him so much. I wish I can be his girlfriend anyways, how can I send stuff to him? Is he dating Jui?!?!! What was his Ex's name?? How can I find her Instagram? Thank you so much

You'll have to send it to the GMM address and hopefully, they'll pass it on to him. If you want to get more info, you should probably contact his official fanclub.

Ann was his ex. She wasn't a celebrity. Her instagram used to be "Anniversal" but after she broke up with Push, she either deleted it or changed the name.